Warpath1138

So is the only way to get the Title Set still to buy a code from the streamers who are selling them?

Seeing a lot more Title Set skins in-game Given how quick and bizarrely the Ringside Set giveaway was run, I'm wondering if I missed where giveaways were happening? It looks sweet AF, I just don't particularly want to pay a streamer/partner for ostensibly a free skin or navigate the many scams about. Anyone know who has them, and if they've announced when they're going to do a giveaway?

1 hora atrás, Warpath1138 disse:

Seeing a lot more Title Set skins in-game Given how quick and bizarrely the Ringside Set giveaway was run, I'm wondering if I missed where giveaways were happening? It looks sweet AF, I just don't particularly want to pay a streamer/partner for ostensibly a free skin or navigate the many scams about. Anyone know who has them, and if they've announced when they're going to do a giveaway?

Not gonna lie, it's gonna be a pain in the ass to get those skins. I know some people that go pro at this game and they get 10 codes, big streamers get around 20.. So it's no going to be a lot of people with this things running around.

2 hours ago, ghostlife said:

Chad released 15 this morning and it took 0.5secs for the codes to be taken up. 

THIS IS WHY YOU DONT MAKE EXCLUSIVE SHIT BLUEBALLS! Your streamers are selling the skins and asking ridiculous numbers. $100 for the set.

https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/playerunknowns-battlegrounds-trading/4505684-selling-exclusive-pgi-title-skin-sets.html

is there a posibility to get these pricks banned on twitch for stuff like this? rigging giveaways and selling stuff they shouldnt sell..Like these top streamers dont earn enough money from their fanboys and girls,they have to do stuff like this to get a cheap buck..pathetic.

Posted (edited)

seriously who cares.. the fact that there is some exclusive stuff is fine, I prefer to see more variety and less sameness.  at some point down the track I am sure that if you are that desperate you will get your chance to own something just as exclusive, so stop crying about a digital cosmetic you didnt get and dont want to pay for.  If streamers selling the sets is against pubgs terms then I am certain that they will get busted for it.

But thats the streamers fault and on them not pubg.

its like saying

DrDisrespect shouted at me in game and frightened me so I am going to sue pubg.

Edited by DeadlyEggXoP

Streamers shouldn't be selling them. But they do give them away during their streams. Here are some of the ones I have watched giving them away:

ChocoTaco

KatContii

P4wnyhof

Just the few I have seen so far that I can remember.