Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

USA_Militia

PLEASE Notify on update times and do it at NONPEAK HOURS

Only thing bad about Australia is that the drink warm beer and don't send enough of their women to the states.

I'll admit I find it annoying to have the game down during the time I myself play the most but its not like we don't have the Test Servers there to fall back on, which is the point of them as well. Also I am pretty sure it wouldn't matter what time of the day they updated the live servers I am pretty sure someone will always post one of these posts complaining about the update downtime schedules. Of course they are also likely many of the same people who complain BH doesn't update the game fast enough to fix bugs. LOL. I may complain about bugs but I never make a big deal when the servers are down due to an update. If anything I get excited to see new stuff and hope the bugs get fixed as well all while hoping they don't break the game again like they always do with every update.

10 minutes ago, largeelvis said:

Only thing bad about Australia is that the drink warm beer and don't send enough of their women to the states.

Aussie beer is cold man, real cold. 

4 hours ago, White Rabbit said:

If you haven't figured it out by now, here it is: 

Every Wednesday night, usually from 9pm CST to midnight, servers go down.  It's happened the past four weeks, and tonight is no exception.  As much as I love this game, the developers really have shown that they don't give a damn about North Americans.  I don't want to hear all the justification from people who say Asia has a higher player population, or that Steam only allows all servers to be shut down at once, yada yada.  I'd really like to punch Blue Hole in the mouth since they clearly don't give a rat's petootie about us.

What should they do then? 

3 hours ago, HalfwayHero said:

Nope sometimes its Tuesday other times its Wednesday and they throw curve balls sometimes at its Thursday. Its not always at the same time either. But it is always at a crappy time. This is great cause there are like 2 days left of the event so they are screwing some people. But they never think anything all the way to the end so thats not surprise. Like in the past, why would they take down closed server and then update? why not let everyone keep playing closed while updating? There is a such thing as rolling updates. Fornite clearly doesn't have these issues. So PUBG needs to think first before doing.

Fortnite has its own launcher so they can do updates per region. PUBG uses Steam, and Steam doesn't have that feature.

22 hours ago, TheeMonarch said:

Excuse me...my freedom disagrees with you.   

https://gph.is/28MnzWR

LOL, made me laugh. America is a police state where freedom is just a word. Imo worst country to live in.

22 hours ago, Natedizel said:

That's pretty accurate to me. Except we don't think Australia is racist.             I mean honestly the map is spot on.

You dont ? have you never been here ?

1 hour ago, DeadlyEggXoP said:

You dont ? have you never been here ?

To Australia? No. Why you guys that bad?

On 7/18/2018 at 7:52 PM, White Rabbit said:

If you haven't figured it out by now, here it is: 

Every Wednesday night, usually from 9pm CST to midnight, servers go down.  It's happened the past four weeks, and tonight is no exception.  As much as I love this game, the developers really have shown that they don't give a damn about North Americans.  I don't want to hear all the justification from people who say Asia has a higher player population, or that Steam only allows all servers to be shut down at once, yada yada.  I'd really like to punch Blue Hole in the mouth since they clearly don't give a rat's petootie about us.

So let me get this straight.

You are angry that you don’t get to play a Korean made game for a grand total 4 hours out of every 3-4 weeks. So you admit they got you hooked so much that you can’t leave this game for 4 hours.

Spend time with your loved ones ok? I know you got some

1 hour ago, Siba23 said:

LOL, made me laugh. America is a police state where freedom is just a word. Imo worst country to live in.

Where you suggest I move to?

6 minutes ago, Natedizel said:

To Australia? No. Why you guys that bad?

No worse than anywhere else really.  We generally have the same problems as most places.

15 hours ago, Siba23 said:

America is a police state where freedom is just a word. Imo worst country to live in.

Worst country to live in...Amazing.  Have fun in Venezuela, North Korea, Syria, Afghanistan, Sudan, Iran...I'll be over here eating a cheeseburger ;)