Sign in to follow this  
NeoLightRushXBOX

European FPP servers active

10 minutes ago, FixGame123plox said:

I'm still struggling badly, currently been waiting 7 minutes on a match in EU-FFP, and it's still going 💁

Edit:  18 minutes now

Randomly works now, where as before would not, if your lucky under 2-3 mins to wait to find a game, then maybe only 50 players in the game

i am still having to switch between EU and NA to get a game.

maybe Devi should disable NA servers like they did for EU for 24 hours, that should quickly even things out

On 7/27/2018 at 12:54 PM, Timewarpjim said:

Randomly works now, where as before would not, if your lucky under 2-3 mins to wait to find a game, then maybe only 50 players in the game

i am still having to switch between EU and NA to get a game.

maybe Devi should disable NA servers like they did for EU for 24 hours, that should quickly even things out

Ppl are slowly going back to Eu fpp, but playable time is 6pm-10pm Cest, for less than 5 minutes for a game.

Idk why devs don't want to do msg in game for ppl..

Wish it was communicated to build up interest, I stopped playing FPP 2 months ago due to the excessive wait times, joined a game for the 1st time today, pretty quick to get into the lobby but only 40ppl took a while to get to 100

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DB0VIN said:

Wish it was communicated to build up interest, I stopped playing FPP 2 months ago due to the excessive wait times, joined a game for the 1st time today, pretty quick to get into the lobby but only 40ppl took a while to get to 100

Play on NA - it's not so bad if you have a decent connection. I mostly play NA just because it's so hard to get an EU game.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, fluffl0rs said:

Play on NA - it's not so bad if you have a decent connection. I mostly play NA just because it's so hard to get an EU game.

I can’t dude, I get 40mb/s but still lag is horrible. Tbh I’ve been getting into games a lot better, didn’t try for 2 months but seems to be better now.

On 8/2/2018 at 5:59 PM, DB0VIN said:

This is the problem I get. Usually get a lobby in 2-3mins (which is already far too long) with 50 people...wait another 2-3 mins to get on the plane!!!! When you are fairly new to the game and trying to practice this is really not good enough so I have given up for now. Might try again in the future....might try one of the new battle royal games coming through later this year! Shame really I like pubg!

On 8/2/2018 at 5:59 PM, DB0VIN said:

This is probably the main issue.  Possibly an ingame message announcing that the FPP servers are back up and a few more announcements on here could not harm anything.

• Like 1

Trying to join EU FPP is just pants, gamers given up long time ago and must be using NA servers, I have to do the same.

why can't Dev,s force localisation to EU or even default to EU servers, really really annoying at the moment 

Players not returned to EU servers FPP and no sign of them returning anytime soon

On 8/2/2018 at 8:25 PM, DB0VIN said:

I can’t dude, I get 40mb/s but still lag is horrible. Tbh I’ve been getting into games a lot better, didn’t try for 2 months but seems to be better now.

Games use hardly any bandwidth, 1mb would be fine for pubg, I'd look at your connection quality first and foremost.

Internet service providers love to pretend that download speed equates to better performance in games, they are just out to make as much as they can off you.

1 hour ago, fluffl0rs said:

Games use hardly any bandwidth, 1mb would be fine for pubg, I'd look at your connection quality first and foremost.

Internet service providers love to pretend that download speed equates to better performance in games, they are just out to make as much as they can off you.

Nah it’s definitely due to lag being on a server in NA. Nothing to do with internet connection. If everything worked well on NA servers there wouldn’t be a need for EU servers... but it doesn’t, hence the reason why the have and use EU servers. I’ve played on NA servers and hit detection/lag/ getting killed round corners etc is a real issue and sucks the fun out the game, I avoid NA servers now at all costs as it’s nothing but hassle... nothing to do with internet connection.

6 minutes ago, DB0VIN said:

Nah it’s definitely due to lag being on a server in NA. Nothing to do with internet connection. If everything worked well on NA servers there wouldn’t be a need for EU servers... but it doesn’t, hence the reason why the have and use EU servers. I’ve played on NA servers and hit detection/lag/ getting killed round corners etc is a real issue and sucks the fun out the game, I avoid NA servers now at all costs as it’s nothing but hassle... nothing to do with internet connection.

That's because everyone is playing out of region, I'm always playing on NA despite being from the EU.

I don't know how many times I've killed someone around a corner but I bet it's not once or twice.

EU games take too long to queue for so EU don't hot drop anywhere near as much as NA.

I see one or two squads in EU Pecado vs several in NA.