Damian777

Getting out of control

Seems to me not much is getting done about cheaters. Cant post about it !! Cant talk about it!!! Is getting you nowhere, because the game is getting full of them. Crap just look at the leader boards you can spot a cheater in 5 seconds.    Like 13 rounds 157 kills  .. Whether you choose to talk about them or not the PUBG  playing grounds are becoming full of the P.O.S`s  .. 

• Like 2

There is not that many cheaters, and most of the guys you see on the leaderboard are getting banned, thats why a few days after they are gone from the leaderboard. Banning the few cheaters there are is not they biggest priority and wont be for some time, but i have only seen 2 hackers in my days of playing, where i could say without a doubt they are hacking and i have played for almost 400 hours

2 hours ago, Damian777 said:

Cant post about it !! Cant talk about it!!!

Why not? Surely you can post about it as long as you are not breaking any of the forum rules.

Which includes:

Contribute Constructively
Keep your posts on-topic, both for the sub-forum and the thread in which you’re posting. Give feedback that can contribute to a conversation. Respect your fellow forum-goers, even when you disagree with them. 

Be Friendly and Polite
Be good to one another. Don’t insult anyone directly, including the Bluehole staff. Don’t publicly call out other users or players. Don’t use hate speech of any kind, including (but not limited to) hate speech related to ethnicity, race, sexuality, gender, life choice, political inclination or slurs of any kind. 

Now, I'm not sure if you got any posts and/or topics deleted, but if that's the case I'm pretty sure the one who removed it had a reason.

3 hours ago, Natantes said:

Why not? Surely you can post about it as long as you are not breaking any of the forum rules.

Which includes:

Now, I'm not sure if you got any posts and/or topics deleted, but if that's the case I'm pretty sure the one who removed it had a reason.

Advertising & Promotion

Please avoid advertising any games or commercial ventures that are not owned by Bluehole. Do not post videos or websites selling, distributing or promoting any cheats, hacks or other third party programs and solutions meant to grant in-game advantage to players.

Why do you remove topics discussing cheats on the forums?

Discussing cheats is prohibited and will be removed from our public facing community forums. This is done not to try to hide it from players, rather to ensure that those that cheat do not get any free advertising.

This is on the second part of the rule area and in the FAQ. 

From what I know they don't want cheats being shown on the forum due to the fact that vast majority of cheat videos contain the links to get said cheats, not to mention you are giving pathetic cheaters some attention regardless of it being positive or negative. 

6 hours ago, Damian777 said:

Seems to me not much is getting done about cheaters. Cant post about it !! Cant talk about it!!! Is getting you nowhere, because the game is getting full of them. Crap just look at the leader boards you can spot a cheater in 5 seconds.    Like 13 rounds 157 kills  .. Whether you choose to talk about them or not the PUBG  playing grounds are becoming full of the P.O.S`s  .. 

Now I haven't noticed many cheaters myself in PUBG in the 4 months that I have been playing it, but of course that doesn't mean it doesn't happen, they are cracking down on cheaters and battle eye is a difficult anticheat to stay away from long. If you suspect someone of cheating report them here. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nomad said:

This is on the second part of the rule area and in the FAQ. 

From what I know they don't want cheats being shown on the forum due to the fact that vast majority of cheat videos contain the links to get said cheats, not to mention you are giving pathetic cheaters some attention regardless of it being positive or negative. 

Aye, true. I was more thinking about discussing cheats in general, like tips/ideas/suggestions on how to prevent it etc.. Obviously not including videos, links to downloads and/or tips on how to replicate it in any way.

12 minutes ago, Nomad said:

Now I haven't noticed many cheaters myself in PUBG in the 4 months that I have been playing it

7 minutes ago, Clickster said:

I have not been in a game yet where it was obvious.

Same here.. I've never bumped into someone who was obviously cheating. Which I'm happy about9_9

Also, the idea that some people consistently get lots of kills = cheating is quite ridiculous.  I know people who regularly get 15+ kills a match for a few reasons:  Really good shots, amazing stealth and decision making skills, little bit of luck, and having a good idea for the best vehicle/weapon spawns.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kringe7 said:

Also, the idea that some people consistently get lots of kills = cheating is quite ridiculous.  I know people who regularly get 15+ kills a match for a few reasons:  Really good shots, amazing stealth and decision making skills, little bit of luck, and having a good idea for the best vehicle/weapon spawns.  

Exactly, not to mention people who farm AFK/Crashed players get a massive boost of easy free kills. 

Thou it's usually what you stated above, just really good (and lucky) players who can get 10+ kills a match with ease. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Nomad said:

Exactly, not to mention people who farm AFK/Crashed players get a massive boost of easy free kills. 

Thou it's usually what you stated above, just really good (and lucky) players who can get 10+ kills a match with ease. 

Yep.  I, for an alternate example, am a TERRIBLE shot.  So all my top 10 games are with 0-2 kills because I don't wanna get into a fire fight for 30 kill points.  But some people are pretty dang good shots, and they are going to farm us bad shots like cattle lol.

I've watched one guy on the top of a hill take on 4 other people(all on different sides of the hill) all shooting at him.  I just sat behind a tree like the little coward I am, but I also got 7th so . . . xD

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Kringe7 said:

Yep.  I, for an alternate example, am a TERRIBLE shot.  So all my top 10 games are with 0-2 kills because I don't wanna get into a fire fight for 30 kill points.  But some people are pretty dang good shots, and they are going to farm us bad shots like cattle lol.

I've watched one guy on the top of a hill take on 4 other people(all on different sides of the hill) all shooting at him.  I just sat behind a tree like the little coward I am, but I also got 7th so . . . xD

Yeah, I avg myself around 8 kills a match in dous/squads but I am not the best at long range combat, thou mostly only due to the fact I am not wasting ammo on someone who can just scuttlebutt behind a tree and get revived, or my team not having the proper equipment for long range engagements, so we will sneak around and get closer or bail and live for another fight. Thou if I get pot shotted at you'll be damn sure I'll hail some rounds back you lol. 

Thou at medium range to close quarters I dominate, I've entered buildings in squads solo due to my team being dead early game, and I can take down a whole squad with AKM or pump shotgun just by outplaying them and tricking them into pushing me instead lol.

Edited by Nomad

37 minutes ago, Nomad said:

I avg myself around 8 kills a match in dous/squads

That's impressive. I never even SEE that many!! LOL

5 kills in one match is the best for me yet. But, I'm old and slow with overpriced 25mbps/3mbps interwebs.

Regarding hacks/cheats, I haven't seen anything blatantly obvious.

Killing 15 people in a game is definitely doable for good FPS players. AVERAGING 15 kills per game is nearly impossible without cheating. The best players in the leaderboards have average KDAs of around 5-8. It's not that they wouldn't be able to kill a few more people each round, it's just that actually running into 10-20 players every single round and having the time and circumstances to kill them all starts to become mathematically difficult without cheats.

It can be difficult to spot somebody cheating for sure, and most cheaters are not also good players so even with the edge they're not going to be putting up crazy numbers, but people are cheating still. If the game continues to be popular, and especially if it progresses to a popular esport, I think it will need more attention in the future. At the moment I think it's just something you'll see in waves as new cheats come out and then BattlEye identifies them.

• Like 2

you get get 5 free kills just by not getting out of the airplane and then your drop with 5 or so players who have dropped connection... find a gun nearby and have at them or just punch them out.

Check out the solo leader board and tell me what you think?  There are some good players for sure..  real good!!

On 6/16/2017 at 0:37 PM, Quasispec said:

Killing 15 people in a game is definitely doable for good FPS players. AVERAGING 15 kills per game is nearly impossible without cheating. The best players in the leaderboards have average KDAs of around 5-8. It's not that they wouldn't be able to kill a few more people each round, it's just that actually running into 10-20 players every single round and having the time and circumstances to kill them all starts to become mathematically difficult without cheats.

It can be difficult to spot somebody cheating for sure, and most cheaters are not also good players so even with the edge they're not going to be putting up crazy numbers, but people are cheating still. If the game continues to be popular, and especially if it progresses to a popular esport, I think it will need more attention in the future. At the moment I think it's just something you'll see in waves as new cheats come out and then BattlEye identifies them.

So your saying a 35 K/D may be a little fishy ??  I agree with you 200%

Been playing since early access went live, you do come across suspicious ones every once in a while, but I usually give the benefit of the doubt. I had only ever reported one other player and they appear to have been banned (or they are not tracking on stats).  I have though just reported a second player. I obviously wont go into detail about why i reported them due to forum rules, but I have enough evidence to be fairly certain, all sent along to en-masse, this type of game is a cheaters dream, if you can get one hit from range with a Kar and no kill cam it's always going to be abused.

I guess it was just a question of time before the number of people running hacks outweighed the playability of the game and for me that time has arrived. Having played for about 5 weeks now it has gradually encroached into each session more and more until todays session has pushed me to make a post.

Having got fed up with my n00b raging about being 'hacked', my brother assuming I just sucked at FPS, teamed up with me tonight for a duo session. Out of roughly 10 games over three hours we had one fair fight, the rest ended with a loud WTF and stunned discussion on what just happened. The most common issue we had was people teleporting into rooms or spots with us and shooting us both at the same time with a shotgun or the Kar98. We we're both able to confirm to each other neither of us heard foosteps, doors opening or gun sounds, just BANG we're both dead at the same time. In one instance we were sat on a boat right out on the edge of the map (playing lazy) and we had an entire boat teleport in behind us and kill us both. Coupled with pretty obvious aim-bot deaths, people seconds into games already with fully equipped load outs, questionable invincibility and an ability to remove all ammo to 0 when engaged in CQB, we were both pretty frustrated by the end of the evening.

We're both seasoned gamers in our early 30's on 70mb central London wired internet on Asus 2k gaming laptops. We both hacked the Jesus out of BF2 back in the day so know both sides of the game. Damn right this is a let of steam rant at gamedevs, you've got a great game here thats dragged two London city workers back to their teens with glorious FPS team play but what we've gone through tonight has got to be worked on or PUBG will just be another COD ragekid filled hackfest.

Thanks. 

• Like 1

IM just glad someone finally use the correct CQB instead of CQC. :D

No on topic, yeah its getting pretty dark within the playerbase. More and more are using hacks, Thank god we can finally see bans getting in.

Hang in there mate it will get better.

And shame on you for hacking in BF2. Same reason kids now hack the bejezus out of all other shooters.

And yeah i played it alot too. So probably got cheated by you multiple times :D

1 hour ago, Raytheon said:

..We both hacked the Jesus out of BF2 back in the day so know both sides of the game. ...

Karma ;)

Hackers suck.

We all hate what they do and don't want it in the game >:(.

PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS development team are working proactively with BattlEye to ban and prevent as many cheaters/hackers as possible.

Hacking is always going to be a battle that will never get squashed out completely, regardless of if the game is free to play, $100 to enter, subscription fees to play on competitive servers, requiring phone numbers, threatening hardware id bans, etc... It'll slow it down but people are never going to stop, especially on a game the size of PUBG. 

I will say thou that the dev team along with Battleeye have been doing a fantastic job at keeping them at bay so far, in my 500 plus hours in the game I have to say I've maybe encountered 2 hackers, and only 1 of them was obvious enough to really make me go back and check my recording. 

If hacking was as bad as some people make it to be, then so many legitimate people, myself included wouldn't be cracking the top 5000/1000/500 on the leader boards if hacking was heavily rampant. 

Either way thou, hackers do suck and I wish they'd go bugger off to some other game lol