Lei_Ying_Lo

suggestions :D

Hello :D

Some things I would like to see in the game.

• The ability to kick someone while they are down. Either key bound OR usual punch does a kick to the floor instead (if a player is lying down or crouching next to them.)

• A drivable school bus (bright yellow!)

• A Drivable tractor.

• A hot air balloon. Okay, this might sounds daft at first, and should only be a very rare spawn, but, it would be super awesome and a nice comedic break/touch to see and to fly every now and then. 

• A wristwatch, and/or in game time (toggle-able) showing your own time zones time. I would like to see this in the main menu also.

• Sometimes (5%?) it would be nice if the game started at dawn with a lovely sunrise a few minutes into the game.

• Sometimes (again 5%?) It would be nice if the game ended at dusk with a lovely sunset and a splendid moon rise.

Thanks for your time, peace out.

There are plans to add a kick or stomp to downed players. Inability to punch was not intended and is covered by the FAQ section. 

School bus... not sure why but hey maybe.

Tractor... what why!? Super slow and in protected.

Hot air balloon would be a massacre.

A watch I am not sure what this would do for gameplay.

Sunrise and sunset would be neat but at this time they don't want a dynamic weather or time system in the game.

Melees are being added for players who crouch or lay down, or are downed

and a sunset/fog is coming to the game as well :) 

• Like 1

I'm please to hear about the extra melee, thanks. Also pleased to hear about a little (but not too much) dynamic weather. Thanks Nomad, especially for the links!

Doc: The in game time is just so I can see what time it is easily, yes I know looking at the time elsewhere is easy but it is a feature I like in some games, hearthstone for example. It would not have to be a watch in game, but would add to immersion for me. Would be happy with just a clock on the main start page too.

The hot air ballon would be shot down pretty easy, I just keep on having visions of coming across one in game all ready to go and jumping in for adventure.

As for the tractor, yes ofc it will be pretty slow, but faster than sprinting! It could be something that saves your life from the barrier. It might not be the best but hey, it would add a little extra hilarity.

School bus I can just see squads rocking around in one.

Posted (edited)

I've seen these videos  a couple of times but I suddenly noticed that with some of the vaultin/climbing hands are used. Your avatar will not be able to hold on to a gun.

So it's running, 5m before you get to the obstacle put away weapons, vault/climb over the obstacle, land and select weapon while running further.

Nice thing to keep the player a bit occupied while running long distances. Timing probably will be crucial. Looking forward to it.

Edited by BenVenNL