Sign in to follow this  
INuKeDYuRMoM

FPS and Ping

Is there any way of checking this? Seeing how many FPS you’re getting and what kind of ping? My game runs fine and all im just curious

13 hours ago, INuKeDYuRMoM said:

Is there any way of checking this? Seeing how many FPS you’re getting and what kind of ping? My game runs fine and all im just curious

I believe there is a way to do it with a third party app if you route your HDMI through a PC, similar to what some streamers do to get overlays and stuff while streaming on Xbox. But there is no way to natively do it on the Xbox One.

6 hours ago, xXEasterBunnyXx said:

I believe there is a way to do it with a third party app if you route your HDMI through a PC, similar to what some streamers do to get overlays and stuff while streaming on Xbox. But there is no way to natively do it on the Xbox One.

Thanks dude. I didnt know so i was asking lol. 

• Like 1

On 8/3/2018 at 7:38 AM, INuKeDYuRMoM said:

Some monitors will tell you the FPS, mine can. But it doesn't seem to work over HDMI for some reason, so I've never used it.

For your ping, easiest way is if you have a router that will tell you what your connection to the server is. Unless you can find out what the IP address(es) of the servers are and then ping them.

7 hours ago, ColonicBoom said:

Some monitors will tell you the FPS, mine can. But it doesn't seem to work over HDMI for some reason, so I've never used it.

For your ping, easiest way is if you have a router that will tell you what your connection to the server is. Unless you can find out what the IP address(es) of the servers are and then ping them.

Thanks but im not tech savvy enough to know how to do any of this lmao.

3 hours ago, INuKeDYuRMoM said:

Thanks but im not tech savvy enough to know how to do any of this lmao.

I haven't managed to get my own monitor's frame rate counter working yet either 🤣

If your router can locate and ping the server then you don't need to be tech-savvy, it's very easy. But it's a feature that not many routers have.

I have no idea how you would find out the IP of the servers either, I expect it not very easy to get hold of because they don't want the servers getting DDoS'd.