WizardHere

What's the best SSD for PUBG?

Hello! What is the best SSD under 150$? Should I get an SSD with USB 3.0 cable or the classic ones (for example Samsung Evo 860)

I have a Western Digital my passport ssd 256 gb that I got for $99 and it works great for the OG xb1. everything is loaded before I land

I recently bought at a Samsung 860 and USB 3 adapator and it works very well on the Original Xbox 1.

You'll need to format it on a PC (NFTS) before the Xbox 1 will read it, but that is not an issue.

It does make a marked improvement over the internal HD on an Original Xbox 1.

K.

PS. It turns out the side USB port on the Original Xbox 1 is slightly faster that the two ports on the rear - worth plugging it in there.

If you are running into issues in finding a reasonable SSD an external USB 3 HDD will help with loading and rendering as well. 

I've never had any issues loading or rendering with my external USB 3 HDD, even after the newly surfaced loading issues with the recent hotfix.

On ‎8‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 1:05 PM, Keano1981 said:

I recently bought at a Samsung 860 and USB 3 adapator and it works very well on the Original Xbox 1.

You'll need to format it on a PC (NFTS) before the Xbox 1 will read it, but that is not an issue.

It does make a marked improvement over the internal HD on an Original Xbox 1.

K.

PS. It turns out the side USB port on the Original Xbox 1 is slightly faster that the two ports on the rear - worth plugging it in there.

from what I read the rear two usb ports are ss-usb  whereas the side port is just a regular usb

the one that is the size you want at the best price. all SSD's will be limited to the speed of usb 3.0 meaning their fastest speeds won't been realized. so get one at a good price