Sign in to follow this  
Burntoast495

Wtf

What the fuck is the point of a level three vest if it does nothing to stop a double barrel shotguns one hit kills someone explain please

I hear you bud.... got to the point that I don't lift level 3 vests anymore.... seem to die quicker with them than with a level 2.

11 hours ago, Burntoast495 said:

What the fuck is the point of a level three vest if it does nothing to stop a double barrel shotguns one hit kills someone explain please

This is possibly the dumbest question on the forum.

You are essentially asking "what's the point of having more armour if there's still a gun that can one shot you?". 

What about the fifteen or so other guns that don't one shot you?

What about when you get hit by a shotgun at range and you soak it up because of your vest, taking minimal damage? What about those 4 M4 shots you took to the chest but survived and managed to kill the enemy where any other vest would have left you dead?

Shotguns do one hit kills very rarely on L3 vests from anything other than point blank because all 9 pellets need to hit the chest to do enough damage to kill.

I doubt you are getting one shotted from full health at 100m with a double barrelled. If you are at point blank to a shotgun user when you died then they just picked the right tool for the job.

• Like 1