YáBoyPump

TEST SERVER OFFLINE - Next test schedule will be announced on the community.

Has anyone else ran into this? I have let both the downloads trickle past the "ready to play" zone, only to start up PTS and get hit by a barrier with a message saying..

TEST SERVER OFFLINE

• Test server is currently unavailable.  Next test schedule will be announced on the community.

Search for official Xbox forum on https://forums.playbattlegrounds.com

Twitter : @pubg_help 

I have looked everywhere for answers and have yet to find anything useful. Please help 😧😥😫😩😕

15336946849861591886571.jpg

It's like that because servers are down, and I think test server will go up for PTS for Sanok. That will be in 2-3 weeks max I guess

There will be  a PTS this weekend as Nico announced on his "hot dropping" steam yesterday but it WILL NOT include Sanhok. You are getting that message because the PTS isn't up as of yet

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MrSoggyWaffle25 said:

There will be  a PTS this weekend as Nico announced on his "hot dropping" steam yesterday but it WILL NOT include Sanhok. You are getting that message because the PTS isn't up as of yet

I don't follow Nico on social media. Did he mention what we will be testing?

Just now, ONE800BEATDOWN said:

I don't follow Nico on social media. Did he mention what we will be testing?

He had his usual "hot dropping" stream on Tuesday and said the test server will be this weekend but he didn't specify what was in it only what was not in it, Which is SANHOK. SANHOK WILL NOT BE ON TEST. A lot of speculation has led people to think its going to be dynamic weather. I honestly don't know what will be on it just wish it WAS sanhok lol

1 minute ago, MrSoggyWaffle25 said:

He had his usual "hot dropping" stream on Tuesday and said the test server will be this weekend but he didn't specify what was in it only what was not in it, Which is SANHOK. SANHOK WILL NOT BE ON TEST. A lot of speculation has led people to think its going to be dynamic weather. I honestly don't know what will be on it just wish it WAS sanhok lol

Interesting. I wonder why he is being so coy about it. I figured Sanhok wouldn't be tested until early September and dynamic weather was just introduced on the PC Test Servers recently. My guess is weapon skins. As a matter of fact I am willing to bet a chicken dinner on it🤡

Thanks for the info Waffles

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, ONE800BEATDOWN said:

Interesting. I wonder why he is being so coy about it. I figured Sanhok wouldn't be tested until early September and dynamic weather was just introduced on the PC Test Servers recently. My guess is weapon skins. As a matter of fact I am willing to bet a chicken dinner on it🤡

Thanks for the info Waffles

Yeah im unclear as to why the devs like to keep everything so hush hush. The fixpubg website has ALOT of stuff regarding PC but has a very small section about Xbox 1.0. I almost get the feeling we aren't cared about as much. I feel like if they had something to say why not say something instead of being so quiet about it all. Sanhok is already is internal testing from what nico said about 2 weeks ago and also posted last week that 'sanhok plays smooth as butter" but who knows how far the development is. I can say yea weapon skins could also be implemented since we have yet to see them other that the accidental mix up with the community crates

Edited by MrSoggyWaffle25
  • Like 1

I get the feeling that they are having a much harder time developing for the XBOX One than the PC. That may be the reason we get very little or vague news. They really need to get more Microsoft engineers/programmers on board to get things moving since they are technically backing them

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ONE800BEATDOWN said:

I get the feeling that they are having a much harder time developing for the XBOX One than the PC. That may be the reason we get very little or vague news. They really need to get more Microsoft engineers/programmers on board to get things moving since they are technically backing them

I completely agree, they need more developers and programmers for Xbox. If they are having a tough time why not let the community know by saying "hey guys thru our development process we have determined that we are unable to keep up the development with the team that we have, so in order to better serve you we will be looking into hiring more devs and programmers to optimize the performance and quality of life of the game".

• Like 1

You need to download/play the game preview not the test server. The actual game is the game preview, the test server is for them to test updates before pushing them to main servers.

• Like 1