jtphenom

Understanding the Game

Hi Friends,

I just started playing (only playing mobile version at the moment), and there is a lot I don't really get. For instance, what do the 3 different colors of circles mean? And player names come up on the left side of my screen at times and then disappear. What does that mean?

Is there a manual that clearly and concisely explains every part of the screen? Or something like that?

Thanks!

I'm surprised you couldn't find anything on Google.

I think the redzone is where the supply plane drops weapons for you. Not sure about the other circles, I haven't seen them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)

I was searching Google, but hadn't found anything. But at this point I've found out that the red circle is where a plane flies over and drops bombs to kill you dead. Lol

I know that either the blue circle or the white one is the safe zone. Still not sure about the third circle.

Edited by jtphenom
Spelling error

Outside of blue circle is outside of the playzone - You will take damage until you get inside of the zone.

Between the blue circle and the white circle is a safe area until the blue circle starts to contract. Once the blue circle starts to contract you will need to move inside the white circle, which is the active playzone.

The white playzone shrinks and moves with each constriction of the blue, forcing players closer and closer until the match is over.