whatever1

10min+ Matchmaking times

Not sure which gamestyle your are queuing for, but I just wait a 15-count, if I don't pop in a game I'll cancel and re-queue. Usually by the 4-5th try it will put you right in a game *(lately). I also noticed you end up in San Hok 99% of the time now.

• RIP 1

1 hour ago, 1971ChevelleSS said:

I wonder if they've changed the criteria to get into a match. Many more 40 - 70 player games this morning so far...

Those games are terrible due to taking sooo long for that match to begin. 

1 hour ago, Ring Dem Bells said:

Not sure which gamestyle your are queuing for, but I just wait a 15-count, if I don't pop in a game I'll cancel and re-queue. Usually by the 4-5th try it will put you right in a game *(lately). I also noticed you end up in San Hok 99% of the time now.

I do the same thing and I have an unsupported theory. Why can I be readied and have a 1min wait. Cancel and immediately get put in a match? 

My question is, what is this doing to ping mm and Elo mm? How is it possible to go from 1min wait to no wait? 

• Thanks 1

I had a que time this past weekend where it said estimated matchmaking time would be 50 minutes. This was on live. Took a screenshot of it so if I remember when I get home i'll post it. I canceled and hit ready again and it was almost instant join.

• RIP 1

1 hour ago, CorruptAuthority said:

I do the same thing and I have an unsupported theory. Why can I be readied and have a 1min wait. Cancel and immediately get put in a match? 

My question is, what is this doing to ping mm and Elo mm? How is it possible to go from 1min wait to no wait? 

Agreed, there's gotta be something really flaking going on server-side.

• RIP 1

Happened to me a few times yesterday. 

It's either I'm so damn good, they can't match me with other good players to make it even or..  I'm so terrible they won't even give me a chance with people who just bought the game.  Most likely the latter.

19 hours ago, Ring Dem Bells said:

i tried everything they were all loooooong que times.

18 hours ago, 1971ChevelleSS said:

I wonder if they've changed the criteria to get into a match. Many more 40 - 70 player games this morning so far...

i think it is just broken.... FIX PUBG

13 hours ago, GimpUnknown said:

This has been going on for months on the OC server. Looks like it's more spread to other regions. 

RIP

The problem then is that it's too many regions for the playerbase. They have to reduce the regions over time since they are releasing new maps and all. So some players are just gonna have to play at a different region in the future. it might not be the best ping but I think it's the way it's gonna have to be.