Sign in to follow this  
Jed

Desperado crate but unable to buy a key????

Ok so with the update that brought us new scopes and the SLR etc etc, everybody received a special crate. Mine was different to most people’s and I got a crate called the ‘Desperado’ crate. The contents look amazing BUT you need a key to unlock it. I have looked absolutely everywhere and it’s inpossible to buy a key. The only place is steam and steam is obviously not transferable to the Xbox. I had hoped that this would be fixed with the latest update. 

Can anyone help direct me to where I can buy a key or at least explain whadda fuck is going on here 😂😂 

And If this is simply a known issue that needs fixing? Please pubg. I beg you. Fix this ASAP cus I want one of them white leather jackets in it!!! 

A few weeks ago players reported receiving locked crates and weapon skins instead of the promised Headhunter Crate prizes. This was not intentional and happened due to the Snipe City Crate being added, which caused a conflict in our system with the Headhunter Crate. This resulted in receiving other items when opening the Headhunter Crate.

This issue has since been fixed, and players should now receive the correct items when opening the Headhunter Crate. For players who have received the wrong rewards, we plan to retrieve them and send out replacement Headhunter Crates. For those who were affected by this bug, we advise you not to swap incorrect rewards received for BP, as this makes it difficult to track which players were affected and then send out the correct rewards. Players who have already have swapped the wrong items with BP, please submit a ticket with our support team at http://support.playbattlegrounds.com