Sign in to follow this  
anyeurysm

Spectating

Have you ever watched your killer all the way to them winning a chicken dinner?

I swear I just watched this dude get at least a 6+ kill dinner with a DP. I can't hit shit with that gun and this friggin guy was like an artist with it. Short, medium, long... no problem 

But what's more is the way this guy played in regards (or disregard) of using cover.  

It must've been 2 or 3rd last circle, 8 or so people left and this guy was just stopping in the wide open taking shots without a care in the world whilst not a single person was shooting at him.

I swear if I stop for a second, POW! My wig gets split... 

I have spectated my killer go on and win a few times but only when I have died inside top 10 or 15 and only in squads or duo.

I have also spectated a few players who instantly head shot me then when I spectate they become massive potatoes against other players.

I have spectated them to the win a few times. I cheer for them to win, because in a way, their win is my win. ;) 

Most insulting one was a guy and his little solo teaming buddy went on to finish 3rd and 1st respectively. I did not cheer for them.

2 hours ago, anyeurysm said:

Have you ever watched your killer all the way to them winning a chicken dinner?

Only twice because...

2 hours ago, Gazgolf said:

I have also spectated a few players who instantly head shot me then when I spectate they become massive potatoes against other players.

...usually they are terrible and I'm left scratching my head, wondering how they managed to land a single bullet on me when they look like they're playing their first game.

17 minutes ago, Skullaxe said:

I cheer for them to win

I sit there hoping for them to die, then I do this...

giphy.gif

Edited by ColonicBoom
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

One guy killed me and he took my M24 with 6x scope and silencer. After he couldnt even tag a still guy on a tree... i felt embarassed.

Yup, had a camper kill me in a god building while I was running up. I took him down to a sliver of health. He got back to fulll health only to have another guy run in about a minute later, and he didn’t even shoot at that guy,and got melted. So that was ridiculous. Wish he would not have shot at me. 

Edited by Hell-RaizeR

The most painful one I had was a last 3 scenario. 1 guy was hiding in a building because i heard him inside before I moved for better position. Spot the other guy over a ridge but know I have no cover from guy hiding. Go for the shots anyway and start taking damage. I thought the other guy was shooting me and had a big flippy panic with extra spuds. Guy i'm shooting at kills me and I watch him sit there as the last guy never comes out if hiding and dies to the blue. I am the master of the choke.

• Haha 1

I was killed by a guy in a firefight that I really don't understand how I lost (though I accepted it, obviously), but then had a moment of pure glee while spectating him when he was killed by a bomb in the red zone.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Gazgolf said:

This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This just goes to show that everyone has lucky shots sometimes. It's not always K&M or some hack or whatever, it's "Shit Happens" lol

I do spectate in top 10 or near there. The great part about spectating is trying to build your own strategy of how they should play, and compare it to how they actually play and see what happens. 

The largest variable in the end game is the number of scenarios per person that have not or will not be repeated. With everything being random, you will never end on the same hill with the same amount of people around you, with the same guns and same position within circle. You only know the basic mechanics of coverage and listening and catching people by surprise. But the more you spectate, the more opportunities you have to learn and see what NOT to do in a final 10 scenario. 

• Like 1