PUBG_Hawkinz

PTS Sensitivity Issue

Hi everyone

On the PUBG Test Server, there is an issue with the type-B control preset causing lowered sensitivity. This issue will be fixed when the update gets pushed to live servers, or before. We recommend switching to control type-A on the PTS until this is fixed.

Apologies for the frustration caused by this.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

I was wondering when I tried. It was so weird because it would be fine so long as I didn't ADS. Then as soon as I would ADS the sensitivity would bottom out.

Thank you for letting us know.

13 minutes ago, xXEasterBunnyXx said:

I was wondering when I tried. It was so weird because it would be fine so long as I didn't ADS. Then as soon as I would ADS the sensitivity would bottom out.

Thank you for letting us know.

You can hit the left shoulder button to soft-aim and it will fix the sensitivity - you have to do this every time you come out of ADS.

It gets you killed, but at least you don't have to use Type A.... *shudder*

Hello good Morning!
okay? Unfortunately after the update the problem persists in my console, now in both control options, I ask you to help me because I fear that this same problem comes to the official game (same as the problem of driving the car, this problem still persists).

ola bom dia!
tudo bem? Infelizmente após a atualização o problema persiste em meu console, agora nas duas opções de controle, peço que me ajudem pois temo que este mesmo problema venha para o jogo oficial (igual ao problema de dirigir o carro, esse problema ainda persiste).

On 8/13/2018 at 3:36 AM, PUBG_Hawkinz said:

Hi everyone

On the PUBG Test Server, there is an issue with the type-B control preset causing lowered sensitivity. This issue will be fixed when the update gets pushed to live servers, or before. We recommend switching to control type-A on the PTS until this is fixed.

Apologies for the frustration caused by this.

I have this issue in both pts and game setting , i also cant drive vehicles , everything was fine PRIOR TO THE 2 Updates , its annoying and i want to know what to do about it , whens it going to be fixed because im losing matches because of this , and no hitting the left bumper dont fix shit