yangzor

Jukebox :)

yangzor    2

It's going to be a music topic :) If you're listening to something cool, just feel free to post a link below, so everyone can check it out. (GENRE DOES NOT MATTER)

i'm gonna start

• Like 2

Slix    19

Thanks for sharing, I didn't know the second song yet. Here is my chill playlist with 800+ songs. There is not only relaxing music though, it's like a big mix with personal favorites.

I also have a playlist with heavier electronic stuff like dubstep, deathstep etc:

There is much heavier stuff in there. Let's see if someone is into this type of music! :)

• Like 2

Simurgh    1

I totally benefited from these posts everyone. I am going to enjoy these when I stream or just game in general. Here is a song I wrote.Seemed like an appropriate place to put it out there. It may be a bit quiet but welcome to feedback. Hope you enjoy!

Sim

• Like 1

strangely I've been captivated by new retro wave. I am an OG trance and techno head...I got into dubstep and all the derivatives but lately it has been throw backs... 

Interrogate    267
4 hours ago, Hawkinz said:

Sorry, I have needs.

Every song has the exact same beats now... Wtf is going on.

The beat is so similar to all the rest Sia - The Greatest, sia - cheap thrills, justin beiber - cold water, sean mendes - treat you better, chainsmokers - dont let me down. Like its so boringggggggggggggggggggggggg............... I read a thread about all the songs having the same beat and its so true. Now this new Ed Sheeran song is the same beat.

PUBG_Hawkinz    938
1 minute ago, Interrogate said:

Every song has the exact same beats now... Wtf is going on.

The beat is so similar to all the rest Sia - The Greatest, sia - cheap thrills, justin beiber - cold water, sean mendes - treat you better, chainsmokers - dont let me down. Like its so boringggggggggggggggggggggggg............... I read a thread about all the songs having the same beat and its so true. Now this new Ed Sheeran song is the same beat.

Interrogate    267
4 minutes ago, Hawkinz said:

Yea i saw that video before. but they are just singing these songs with the same beat, the songs originally dont ALL have that beat. The songs I mentioned previously literally have almost identical beats its pretty dumb. Artists are getting so lazy now.

PUBG_Hawkinz    938
Just now, Interrogate said:

Yea i saw that video before. but they are just singing these songs with the same beat, the songs originally dont ALL have that beat. The songs I mentioned previously literally have almost identical beats its pretty dumb. Artists are getting so lazy now.

lel

Kiddo    7

Happy Birthday to Jay Dee & Nujabes! Mindful Music posted a couple dope mixes for each in celebration! RIP, always in our hearts. :x

?

Kiddo    7

With everyone asking for keys I was reminded of Basehead's song from Black Dynamite. xD

Anyone have any good music to play Battlegrounds to?

MatttMSI    23
Posted (edited)

My all time favorite band.

Radiohead - The Numbers

Edited by MatttMSI

Outta_CTRL    5

In case we have any fellow metalheads here Mastodon just released a music video for one of their songs in their upcoming album.