yangzor

Jukebox :)

Posted (edited)

I hate myself for loving my taste in music. No one I know (which is maybe 5 people? 6 at most?) like it.

There's a songwriter/lyricist/DJ out of Japan that makes music for his own group (a duo), another group that's big over there (a trio), and a single singer. Along with collaborations with other singers/groups on occasion. I'm a massive fan of the Trio he makes music for. Compared to the awful music i have to put up hearing on a daily basis, it's nothing but refreshing to my ears. I find it complex, layered, and smart. Most of the music I like is from Japan. Embarrassing....

Again, no one I know likes it. My wife in particular, after hearing my favorite song (the one linked) sat through it politely in the car one day, turned to me after with a look like I just spit out a log of crap from my mouth and said 'It's just so...manic.'

Arguably the most comedic part? I'm 6'3 and a slim 225lbs. :P

Edited by Mox_Misanthrope

mewonacid    12
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Mox_Misanthrope said:

I hate myself for loving my taste in music. No one I know (which is maybe 5 people? 6 at most?) like it.

There's a songwriter/lyricist/DJ out of Japan that makes music for his own group (a duo), another group that's big over there (a trio), and a single singer. Along with collaborations with other singers/groups on occasion. I'm a massive fan of the Trio he makes music for. Compared to the awful music i have to put up hearing on a daily basis, it's nothing but refreshing to my ears. I find it complex, layered, and smart. Most of the music I like is from Japan. Embarrassing....

Again, no one I know likes it. My wife in particular, after hearing my favorite song (the one linked) sat through it politely in the car one day, turned to me after with a look like I just spit out a log of crap from my mouth and said 'It's just so...manic.'

Arguably the most comedic part? I'm 6'3 and a slim 225lbs. :P

i love dat song O.o

Edited by mewonacid

Zailink    52
Posted (edited)

Double post, sorry :(

Edited by Zailink
Involuntary Double Post