FreakyTechno

Achievements still not unlocking/showing progress

I was told the other day that the reason for PUBG achievement not unlocking was because there was an Xbox Live issue, which now is fine, only purchasing is having issues - so - is it PUBG’s end that’s bugging out? 

Its not showing any progress towards achievements this i’ve been going for, (not talking about the ones they said that would carry over), like revive team mate, suppress all weapons, CQB novice/expert, etc.

Some friends have been getting them, majority haven’t..

482C160A-8AC6-4E8A-89F7-061E4EB5624D.png

06E44F31-6BFD-4481-A64E-6C7DA67475DE.png

• Thanks 1

Mine has been counting towards some achievements but not others. For example my 1000 kill achievement is slowly ticking over but I had 3 top 10 games today and fully boosted with meds but neither have registered. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, a1lthatremains8 said:

Mine has been counting towards some achievements but not others. For example my 1000 kill achievement is slowly ticking over but I had 3 top 10 games today and fully boosted with meds but neither have registered. 

Yep exactly the same for me.. the only one that is showing progress is the 1000 kills.. the rest, i should have been getitng lots of the achievements but none popping and no progress showing either 

• Like 1

The only achievement that didn't pop for me is the one that I had to equip a suppressed weapon in every slot.

Edited by parad0x 667
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

After the “preview” achievements I got none so far and I have done many of them already but no notification has popped up yet...whose fault is this???

Microsoft or Bluehole???

someone must answer about this matter. 

• Like 3

No acheievements are working for me what so ever i have done many of them and none have unlocked, silenced weapons, wear someones clothes, full stamina bar, top 10, weapon kills i could go on.

Something is broken and its rather annoying for a full release :(

• Like 2

8 hours ago, parad0x 667 said:

The only achievement that didn't pop for me is the one that I had to equip a suppressed weapon in every slot.

I got that one today, then dropped all my stuff and gave it to my teammate and it never popped for him 

9 hours ago, parad0x 667 said:

Same.

This is very annoying! Only the achivemts for kills and wins have been added. None of the other achievements are even tracking’

i was most excited about achivments and we have been let down again!! When will this be fixed????

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Sapper JT said:

This is very annoying! Only the achivemts for kills and wins have been added. None of the other achievements are even tracking’

i was most excited about achivments and we have been let down again!! When will this be fixed????

Microsoft must answer for this as well not only Bluehole. It’s both their fault and as the days pass and they are doing absolutely nothing to fix this is driving me mad

• Thanks 1

não esta contando progresso algum, em nenhuma das conquista e as que eu já cumpri o objetivo mais de uma vez e não desbloqueou, ate já matei com a frigideira, vesti a ghillie suit, equipei silenciador em todas as arma oq deu muito trabalho, matar 4 jogadores em um partida já deveria ter liberado a muito tempo, já perdi a conta de quantas roupas de outros jogadores eu já vesti, e já tomei 5 analgésicos de uma vez e mesmos assim não desbloqueou a conquista. 
Isso precisar ser solucionada rapidamente já esta ficando incomodo.

Edited by Arthurgta

mine weren't either, but just got the health junkie one. Gotta do them all over even though majority of them i know i did.

I’ve hit 19 people with cars, still hasn’t unlocked. Rode with 2 different enemy players, 1 in a boat another in a car still hasn’t unlocked 

On 9/6/2018 at 6:00 PM, parad0x 667 said:

I was able to do this with no problem, but know two friends that did not get credit when they did it later the same day.

top 10, 4 + kills in a single match after killing 12 in one match, geared up, now you see me - now you dont,

pretty much all of them

ive unlocked 9 of them but that was just login on to the game after the 1.0 update, its actually really annoying that i cant get 28 of them cause its doing a Sea Of Thieves glitch, it was server side with SOT so i assume its a sever side issue, probably Microsoft's fault, i think its microsoft servers it runs off (not sure tho)

Edited by TheOtherPanda9

This is an issue with PUBG/the game..

acknowledged this and they basically will let us know when they have any news about a fix or whatever.. so.. who knows when they will ever work. We will just have to wait i suppose :(

I really thought PUBG 1.0 was going to be like, a nice working full game.. it actually runs worse for me now :( but none the less, i really enjoy it and I'm having loads of fun.. love the evet pass.. just excited for the achievements to start working and my progress to start counting! :D

Just now, FreakyTechno said:

This is an issue with PUBG/the game..

acknowledged this and they basically will let us know when they have any news about a fix or whatever.. so.. who knows when they will ever work. We will just have to wait i suppose :(

I really thought PUBG 1.0 was going to be like, a nice working full game.. it actually runs worse for me now :( but none the less, i really enjoy it and I'm having loads of fun.. love the evet pass.. just excited for the achievements to start working and my progress to start counting! :D

At the end of the day the achievements are dead easy. Maybe once fixed they will all pop and if not there not hard to do again. If you play alot you're bound to just get most of them from playing.

I hope the fix it and give us the ones we’ve already completed because none of mine have worked. I have a feeling we’ll have to do them over again though 

On 9/6/2018 at 6:00 PM, parad0x 667 said:

I spent like 5 matches straight aiming for this one, just to he utterly disappointed when after finally getting it the achievement never appeared! Getting 2/3 was a breeze, but the 3rd elusive suppressor was such a pain the A$$

On 9/6/2018 at 11:00 PM, parad0x 667 said:

same