Import1985

Achievements on Xbox are not unlocking

Yup, Achievements are bugged at the moment. I haven’t unlocked any (except from the ones that everyone got when updating to 1.0).. it’s so annoying ? 

Yeah I have gotten a 12 kill Chicken dinner and the achievement for getting 4 kills isn’t unlocked for me and a few more achievements are not being progressed at all. This really needs to be looked into and fixed

GravMan3 with missing achievements Ghost and Killing Spree should of had both on 9/6/18 Two different rounds same night. On Xbox One X Scorpio Edition

9-7-2018_12-47-29_AM.png

9-7-2018_12-53-39_AM.png

Achievements are bugged at the moment, yet I was able to unlock Pacifist only last night!

Just throwing a thought out there, wonder if the problem is region / server based? I am playing on the EU servers.

K.

2 hours ago, Keano1981 said:

Achievements are bugged at the moment, yet I was able to unlock Pacifist only last night!

Just throwing a thought out there, wonder if the problem is region / server based? I am playing on the EU servers.

K.

I'm playing on both EU and NA (for FPP), nothing is unlocked, but I've completed some on both regions.

The carryover worked fine though, I got all the ones that could be unlocked that way.

i havent been able to get Any of the achievements like kill 20 People with your hands, putting on dead man's clothes and making it to the top 10 without killing anyone

I finally got Pacificst after like 12 times trying.  The Ghost I've had all three weapon slots silenced at least five times still locked.