Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KombatWombat

Audible cues

It would be nice if the circle messages were accompanied by a beep of some kind. It’s too easy to not see the message if you are busy doing stuff.

1. The prompt icon is in the middle of the screen, how do you miss it?

2. Any audible cue would interfere with the the environment noise, potentially causing you to miss the presence of other players.

47 minutes ago, Dickie Clem said:

2. Any audible cue would interfere with the the environment noise, potentially causing you to miss the presence of other players.

Yeah like the achievement ringtone that's ridiculous ?

1st time I nearly shit my pants it's crazy loud and long.is achievement glitched?

9 hours ago, Dickie Clem said:

Studies have shown a sound works better if we are already busy with other visual tasks.

if you’re not convinced, try this challenge:

9 hours ago, Pisto79 said:

1st time I nearly shit my pants it's crazy loud and long.is achievement glitched?

I had one pop up when we were in the final Duo vs Duo shootout, I couldn't hear anything for about 10 seconds.

PUBG's sound levels are lower than most games so we all have our volume turned up, the achievement sound is set at whatever level Microsoft set it - that makes a PUBG achievement a dangerously loud thing to achieve ?

12 hours ago, KombatWombat said:

Studies have shown a sound works better if we are already busy with other visual tasks.

if you’re not convinced, try this challenge:

Yes I can count and yes I saw the gorilla. But I understand if you find it difficult ?