Sign in to follow this  
Jason183

Xbox One X Performance - Straight from weekly post

2 minutes ago, RL4LIFE said:

if sincere, I'm sorry to hear that.  

Keep you and yours in my prayers

Yeah i was away from the forum for a week (if you can beleive it). Luckily we weren't too close but it was shame :(

Pubg is running that bad on the one x that I’ve gone back to playing runescape after all these years? tell ya what the graphics are very similar... 

• Haha 2

51 minutes ago, Unknownpubg said:

Pubg is running that bad on the one x that I’ve gone back to playing runescape after all these years? tell ya what the graphics are very similar... 

I’ll go back to RuneScape too I won’t be disappointed there I know what I’m getting into 

I just recently bought an Xbox One X pubg Edition with a 4K TV and I was wondering if it's normal that the houses are not  rendered in when flying across map in the airplane. Sometimes when the planes flying across the map at the very beginning you can see the buildings on the ground for about 1 second and then they disappear  and when I jump The Closer I Get To The Ground then of course things start to appear .I have to look at the map to try to find a building to land at. I even turned off the recording on my Xbox cuz I heard it helps load faster

Edited by Slychipster75

6 hours ago, Slychipster75 said:

I just recently bought an Xbox One X pubg Edition with a 4K TV and I was wondering if it's normal that the houses are not  rendered in when flying across map in the airplane. Sometimes when the planes flying across the map at the very beginning you can see the buildings on the ground for about 1 second and then they disappear  and when I jump The Closer I Get To The Ground then of course things start to appear .I have to look at the map to try to find a building to land at. I even turned off the recording on my Xbox cuz I heard it helps load faster

The truly sad thing is that rendering on the Xbox One X is actually worse now than it was a few patches back in preview. When they introduced their new "predictive rendering", it severely hampered rendering with the One Xs. When Mirimar first came out, I could land at any building and it would be fully rendered and I could actually see the loot as I was landing. Now, half the time when I land, the buildings are still clay, and the loot doesn't appear until a good few seconds later. I just got killed in a recent game because the loot hadn't rendered for me as I was running over it, but it did render for the guy behind me

Blackout is a fun side game when PUBG needs a quick breather. I use Rocket League for just this. Pubg is still the main event. Sorry 60 fps dont mean shit when you lasering everyone with AA and no lean.

I loved the part where they literally admitted that they can't even replicate the "lost connection to host" error in house...like..bitch how? Literally every first game of the day would do it and then a dozen other things seemed to trigger it(readying up with a squad when one or more players couldn't ready up before, being in a lobby with someone's doppelganger(they backed out then rejoined) and other things I hadn't quite put a finger on yet before i stopped) And on top of that they've said they're gonna fix the issue for the past month only to say now they can't recreate it....are you guys even trying? Because that "lost connection to host" shit happened way too often for them to have any issues recreating it. It's sad that a DEVELOPMENT TEAM can't pinpoint issues for a bug with all the analytical data they have and I can come up with more root causes than them lol.

Edited by Lonerager
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Lonerager said:

I loved the part where they literally admitted that they can't even replicate the "lost connection to host" error in house...like..bitch how? Literally every first game of the day would do it and then a dozen other things seemed to trigger it(readying up with a squad when one or more players couldn't ready up before, being in a lobby with someone's doppelganger(they backed out then rejoined) and other things I hadn't quite put a finger on yet before i stopped) And on top of that they've said they're gonna fix the issue for the past month only to say now they can't recreate it....are you guys even trying? Because that "lost connection to host" shit happened way too often for them to have any issues recreating it. It's sad that a DEVELOPMENT TEAM can't pinpoint issues for a bug with all the analytical data they have and I can come up with more root causes than them lol.

Because all testing is done on PC’s, not a single Xbox on site haha

• Like 1