Sign in to follow this  
Clutch

Battlefield 5 Fail

EA is the most pathetic excuse for a company. Here’s one reason I won’t be buying that piece of trash.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, BigILLDILL said:

Take this to a bf5 forum 

Relax buddy I don’t go on battlefield forums. I am making sure my fellow PUBG brothers don’t get brainwashed and stay clear of battlefield too!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Clutch said:

EA is the most pathetic excuse for a company. Here’s one reason I won’t be buying that piece of trash.

So you're not buying a game because their beta had weird censoring in the chat? Most likely not even on purpose but it was glitched somehow?

If it comes down to such small things that defines if a game is good or not and not the actually gameplay I really lost faith in the gaming community.

Edited by Inimini315
  • Like 2

This is just a typical everyday thing in society today. I  won't go in depth in an attempt to keep the forums clean but stuff like this doesn't surprise me anymore. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Inimini315 said:

So you're not buying a game because their beta had weird censoring in the chat? Most likely not even on purpose but it was glitched somehow?

If it comes down to such small things that defines if a game is good or not and not the actually gameplay I really lost faith in the gaming community.

No I wasn’t gonna buy the game anyway. I have never bought a battlefield in my life.

And you honestly think this was accidental? Do you know anything about EA? They have some serious issues.

I have already lost faith in game development since disgusting developers like the sickos at EA try to make their games a political statement.

9 minutes ago, Clutch said:

Relax buddy I don’t go on battlefield forums. I am making sure my fellow PUBG brothers don’t get brainwashed and stay clear of battlefield too!

I dont give 2 shits about their politics or whatever, if the game is good which most likely will be because Dice, I will play it. 

Its pretty funny though, remember some of the stuff from BF3, eg, "I am getting my shit pushed in" lol.

Edited by KammoraV2
  • Like 1

Just now, Clutch said:

No I wasn’t gonna buy the game anyway. I have never bought a battlefield in my life.

And you honestly think this was accidental? Do you know anything about EA? They have some serious issues.

I have already lost faith in game development since disgusting developers like the sickos at EA try to make their games a political statement.

Since you know soon much about EA tell me what sense it make to censor "white man"?

Oh and you never bought a battlefield but still feel the need to rant about it and mention it because of such things but haven't even checked out the gameplay?

I've lost faith in this forum.

• Like 1

Just now, Inimini315 said:

Since you know soon much about EA tell me what sense it make to censor "white man"?

Oh and you never bought a battlefield but still feel the need to rant about it and mention it because of such things but haven't even checked out the gameplay?

I've lost faith in this forum.

Thats exactly correct, it makes no sense for them to do it.

Sorry but I think you’re too young to comprehend what’s going on. I’m glad I made that much of a difference in your life to cause you to lose faith in multiple fields though. 😎

• Like 1

Just now, Clutch said:

Thats exactly correct, it makes no sense for them to do it.

Sorry but I think you’re too young to comprehend what’s going on. I’m glad I made that much of a difference in your life to cause you to lose faith in multiple fields though. 😎

Then what makes you so certain it was not by accident?

To young to comprehend what's going on? All I see is a guy judging a game based on everything but the gameplay. Why do you even come in the forum and talk about a game you never played just to get a little attention?

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Inimini315 said:

Then what makes you so certain it was not by accident?

To young to comprehend what's going on? All I see is a guy judging a game based on everything but the gameplay. Why do you even come in the forum and talk about a game you never played just to get a little attention?

Look man I’m not interested in battling some dude who thinks he’s a Forum Messiah. I’m not sure why you think you can criticize or tell me what I can or can not post about. As I said earlier, I posted it partly because it’s funny (in a sad way) and partly to inform people of how more disgusting EA gets everyday.

Im sorry I didn’t meet your expectations for what should be posted on the PUBG forums. Next time I’ll just make a million posts about framerate or something and bitch nonstop about this game 👍

1 hour ago, Clutch said:

Jesus. Why dont you go out back and finish burning your nikes? You are right, battlefield is racist against the white man lol! Those swedish guys really hate us whites! Lmaooooo!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mamulator said:

Jesus. Why dont you go out back and finish burning your nikes? You are right, battlefield is racist against the white man lol! Those swedish guys really hate us whites! Lmaooooo!

Could you image the disaster if any other race was censored? It would be a global news story and there would be protests, boycotts, a disaster.

Just now, Clutch said:

Could you image the disaster if any other race was censored? It would be a global news story and there would be protests, boycotts, a disaster.

You are hilarious, keep it coming, I mean if we dont stop them they could cancel Christmas and impeach trump! I mean if you cant choose white man it obviously means they want to censor our race right? What is wrong with your head dude? Who are "they"? You know they are some swedish dudes in Stockholm right? Political lol, get a life dude.

• Like 1
  • RIP 1

24 minutes ago, mamulator said:

You are hilarious, keep it coming, I mean if we dont stop them they could cancel Christmas and impeach trump! I mean if you cant choose white man it obviously means they want to censor our race right? What is wrong with your head dude? Who are "they"? You know they are some swedish dudes in Stockholm right? Political lol, get a life dude.

Hahaha well you’ve clearly got some mental issues. 😂 Sorry man but this is reality, I guess you’re too naive to realize it. Shit like this is what’s wrong with today’s society and we shouldn’t accept it. Idk about you, but I am living the good life. I don’t live like a mindless peasant, but if that works for you, enjoy.

Whats wrong in todays society is talking shit about a game you had no intention of buying regardless of the stupid white man debacle happened or not.  Why even post about it.  Are you assuming that we all care what game your purchasing based off of a beta?  You said it yourself you have never played a battlefield title to begin with (which is a shame because they are all pretty amazing games).  

Instead of talking shit about battlefield and how your not buying it, your hatred and post should have been pointed at EA and how they censor shit and are a giant corporation that no one really likes but unfortunately we will never be able to get rid of.  

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Fas7Eddi3 said:

Whats wrong in todays society is talking shit about a game you had no intention of buying regardless of the stupid white man debacle happened or not.  Why even post about it.  Are you assuming that we all care what game your purchasing based off of a beta?  You said it yourself you have never played a battlefield title to begin with (which is a shame because they are all pretty amazing games).  

Instead of talking shit about battlefield and how your not buying it, your hatred and post should have been pointed at EA and how they censor shit and are a giant corporation that no one really likes but unfortunately we will never be able to get rid of.  

I didn’t say I’ve never played a battlefield first of all, I said I never bought one. Also I have stated multiple times I made the post to inform people of how disgusting EA has become.

I didn’t make the post with the intent of arguing with people like you all day, but I guess I should have known the looney toons were bound to show up.

17 minutes ago, Clutch said:

I didn’t say I’ve never played a battlefield first of all, I said I never bought one. Also I have stated multiple times I made the post to inform people of how disgusting EA has become.

I didn’t make the post with the intent of arguing with people like you all day, but I guess I should have known the looney toons were bound to show up.

Ok but your title singles out BF5 and not EA.  You should have said EA fail not BF5 Fail.  I also hate EA but i won't Dice suffer nor will i not play a great series because of EA.  My only hope is DICE somehow can get away from EA in the future and produce what us BF fans have been wanting to get back to.  

Yup, im a looney toon.  You make a ridiculous comment on a public forum and don't expect anyone to respond?  No, i bet what you were hoping for were people to agree with you  and side with your POV.  Instead you get the opposite of what you wanted and call us looney toones.  I guess this forum is here because we all come here to look at your posts only?  If  thats the case get a blog bud.  Im sure if everyone came in here agreeing with you, you would have been happy and those people would be considered sane?  LOL!!!!  Meanwhile you have the audacity above to say there is something wrong with society.  

• Haha 1
  • Thanks 1