9 hours ago, Carbiniz3r said:

Please for the love of god we dont wanna play it, give us a individual map selector

Never going to happen, stop asking. The game doesn't have enough players to support individual match making.

• Haha 2
  • RIP 1

I always instantly leave matches with Miramar. Hate the map and it's really annoying to have to leave and re-queue every time.

• Like 1
  • RIP 1

32 minutes ago, RLC said:

Never going to happen, stop asking. The game doesn't have enough players to support individual match making.

yet they added the training map where hundreds of players can sit but not queue for real matches....  GG

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Sammy.TB said:

yet they added the training map where hundreds of players can sit but not queue for real matches....  GG

Training map is a one off. No one is going to spend any amount of time in there. Think before you post.

1 hour ago, Sammy.TB said:

one training map queue is not the same as additional queues for

fpp solo Erangel

fpp duo Erangel

fpp squad Erangel

tpp solo Erangel

tpp duo Erangel

tpp squad Erangel

Until they give us map select back, myself and others will just continue to join/leave.

Sucks but that's just how it is . I feel sorry for the people who actually want to play Miramar and then their lobby only starts with 80 people due to leavers

5 hours ago, Siba23 said:

Your comment make no sense at all. How is it stupid to re-queue if I want to play Erangel? Never ever have I connected to the same match as it fills fast. And one more thing - you are stupid and it seems your IQ is 80-90 when you make moronic comments like that.

It's been widely discussed that lobby droppers consistently get the same lobby they dropped. Sorry you've failed to keep up with common knowledge around here.

13 hours ago, RLC said:

Training map is a one off. No one is going to spend any amount of time in there. Think before you post.

Trolls are trolls I guess.  there are plenty of people sitting in the training map and when one server is filled they open another and then another and then another.  You can have 1000's of players sitting in there.

12 hours ago, natznatz2 said:

one training map queue is not the same as additional queues for

fpp solo Erangel

fpp duo Erangel

fpp squad Erangel

tpp solo Erangel

tpp duo Erangel

tpp squad Erangel

Every additional map detracts the player base. 

i would like to have an option as welll.... its not balanced at all...i would like to play one Erangel one Mirimar, Erangel, Mirimar. 

• Like 1

No, if you leave it to all maps chances that you get this map is 10-20% for Miramar AND Era, because Sanhok is picked like in 70% of the time.

I hate miramar and want to play erangel only, sux for you guys that every miramar starts with 80 players, i guess you like it like that, why be so anti map selection? I never waited more then a 20 seconds in lobby.

9 hours ago, Siba23 said:

Your comment make no sense at all. How is it stupid to re-queue if I want to play Erangel? Never ever have I connected to the same match as it fills fast. And one more thing - you are stupid and it seems your IQ is 80-90 when you make moronic comments like that.

His comment does make sense - and you cheapen yours by attacking his IQ - which is not in doubt. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Sammy.TB said:

Trolls are trolls I guess.  there are plenty of people sitting in the training map and when one server is filled they open another and then another and then another.  You can have 1000's of players sitting in there.

Every additional map detracts the player base. 

Except there aren't thousands of players sitting in the training map. Come on, don't be stupid. It's for TRAINING. It's for new people. Existing players don't give a damn about it.

7 hours ago, Carbiniz3r said:

900,000 players arent enough to have individual maps...ok lmao

It's not. You obviously have no clue what it takes to run every single mode 24/7. Run the numbers before making yourself look stupid on the forums. They've been posted repeatedly.

7 hours ago, DemonsInTheSky said:

i would like to have an option as welll.... its not balanced at all...i would like to play one Erangel one Mirimar, Erangel, Mirimar. 

Except it IS balanced. Again, look at the numbers, your own "experience" is irrelevant. In the millions of games played every day, it's an even split.

• Like 1