It's called Desync.  Not, let's go nerf and fuck up all the weapons again. 

The weapons are fine were they have them. The whole point of them doing this, this way is so NO weapon is op.

Please Bluehole,  do not nerf the weapons anymore, there has been absolutely enough horrendous nerfing over the last 7 months.

Edited by DecoratedShamus
  • Like 5
  • Confused 4
  • Thanks 6

20 minutes ago, Bennyryan35 said:

anyone else tired of being 1-2 shotted by the qbz with a level 2 vest and helmet on?

With level 2 vest, QBZ kill time is sitting between an M4 and SCAR (at 0.277 sec). M4 is 0.257 and SCAR is 0.288 respectively.

(Correct me if I'm wrong someone)

Clip by any chance of being 1 or 2 shotted? Exact same shots to kill (at 4 body or 2 head) as an M4 or SCAR. Nerf is the last thing needed.

To me I think it comes down to the person reaction time Iv killed someone And  Iv had a ump with level 2 vest and level 2 helmet and the guy had a aug and level 3 helmet and level 3 vest and this was a close quarters gun fight 

If they can handle the recoil, more power to them.

After 2 bullets in full auto for me, I'm off target. That baby kicks! I do need to work on my recoil control though.

Another post of someone who got killed by a qbz... I am sure you will start another post later today moaning about another weapon....

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Darth Ioannis said:

Another post of someone who got killed by a qbz... I am sure you will start another post later today moaning about another weapon....

It'll be the flavour of the month as far as complaints are concerned, especially if FPS issues are sorted by the hot fix

We're e all going to end up using water pistols at this rate

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, RACED said:

Guys I believe water pistols are OP, yesterday I was sleeping in a bush and someone sneaked behind me and put his water pistol in my anus. Now i suffer with great pain in my back side. Please PUBG Corp nerf the water pistol or at least do not allow scopes or extended mags on them because they hurt more...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Darth Ioannis said:

Guys I believe water pistols are OP, yesterday I was sleeping in a bush and someone sneaked behind me and put his water pistol in my anus. Now i suffer with great pain in my back side. Please PUBG Corp nerf the water pistol or at least do not allow scopes or extended mags on them because they hurt more...

DAMNIT PUBG!!!!!   Ya see what ya went and done to Darth Ioannis? I hope you're all happy now!

• Thanks 1

These complaints tend to come from someone who gets killed by something but when they use that something, they can't kill other people with that something. Despite the fact that something ''OP'' is just as ''OP'' in their own hands, they can't use it right so it must be overpowered and it should be nerfed. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Darth Ioannis said:

That’s called a colonic cleanse! :) 

8 minutes ago, Flexeh said:

That’s called a colonic cleanse! :) 

I do not care how the process is called, all I care is that the developers nerf that weapon, because it hurts and I cannot sit down and play.

2 hours ago, RACED said:

More effective than a shotgun.

Unless said shotgun is used against me, of course.

1 hour ago, VoxCalibre said:

These complaints tend to come from someone who gets killed by something but when they use that something, they can't kill other people with that something. Despite the fact that something ''OP'' is just as ''OP'' in their own hands, they can't use it right so it must be overpowered and it should be nerfed. 

Absolutely man. I agree 100% with you

We should do an assault wepons ban and also a high capacity magazine ban. These machine guns that shoot 1000 rounds a second are just to scary. 

Ban all weapons!! As a fists only player I find all weapons to be OP and give other players an unfair advantage over me. Therefore they need to be nerfed or removed, all weapons. Clearly this is a problem that demands the utmost urgency. How can fist only players like me be treated this badly *rolls eyes*

17 minutes ago, VoxCalibre said:

Ban all weapons!! As a fists only player I find all weapons to be OP and give other players an unfair advantage over me. Therefore they need to be nerfed or removed, all weapons. Clearly this is a problem that demands the utmost urgency. How can fist only players like me be treated this badly *rolls eyes*

Fists are OP.   They should be reduced to no thumbs and only two fingers.

And they need more recoil!

Just now, Delboytrotter said:

Fists are OP.   They should be reduced to no thumbs and only two fingers.

And they need more recoil!

Only two fingers? PAH!! Stumps! Remove the hands entirely. Just 100 players windmilling towards each other with stumps! Anything more is just too OP

2 minutes ago, VoxCalibre said:

Only two fingers? PAH!! Stumps! Remove the hands entirely. Just 100 players windmilling towards each other with stumps! Anything more is just too OP

I just like to stand in a field and shout at people.   Not yet had a headshot with shouting but come close to a chicken dinner

1 minute ago, Delboytrotter said:

I just like to stand in a field and shout at people.   Not yet had a headshot with shouting but come close to a chicken dinner

Headshots with shouting are tricky. You need to scream something interesting that the opponent is unaware of to blow their mind.

33 minutes ago, VoxCalibre said:

Headshots with shouting are tricky. You need to scream something interesting that the opponent is unaware of to blow their mind.

Shouting is waaaayy too OP any fool can see this other games don't allow shouting to this level its so unrealistic lol pmsl roflollllll.

What we need to do and this is only my opinion which means it should be addressed immediately and this is looks of disapproval.    100 players all standing around looking at each other.  COME ON BLUEHOLE!!!!  Give us what we deserve!!

tenor.gif?itemid=5633328

• Like 1