TheCope

What gives you the most satisfiaction (apart from a win)

Nothing warms the cockles of my heart more than watching 2 people gun fight from a safe position, totally oblivious to your presence.

Then picking off the winner with a single shot as they're healing/looting.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, AnothaWon said:

Smoooooth K9 banger

Especially when the target has been jiggling for 30 seconds and then settles just for a moment

• Like 1

Executing someone’s teammate, after they’ve executed my partner. And then tea bagging and spamming emotes on their dead body until the other guy runs over to kill me.

Edited by Clutch
  • Like 5
  • Haha 3

When you've had a kind of running battle with someone, I often like to make them my primary objective and forget about the blue and everything else. Killing them is always satisfying, more so if you actually make it back inside the playzone without dying ?

• Like 1

Dropping a full squad one by one right after eachother, because you get the jump on them and they fail to communicate.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheCope said:

Especially when the target has been jiggling for 30 seconds and then settles just for a moment

Never stop moving!

Thing that gives me the most satisfaction is knowing blackout is out 12th October 2018. But in Pubg i suppose other than a win... Sniping someone from a good distance.

• Like 1
  • RIP 3

In Duos, when a team gets the drop on you and your mate gets downed, then you manage to kill the two enemies before your mate bleeds out and revive him. We call it a save.

Or just good teamwork in general. The call-outs, the coordinated flanking, sharing of loot etc.

Edited by Dafni

3 hours ago, Freezeiy said:

Dropping a full squad one by one right after eachother, because you get the jump on them and they fail to communicate.

This is better than a win in my book. Always brings a smile.

Granted, the adrenaline kind of makes it the sort of rictus grin of the Joker from Killing Joke but still.....

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, fobyac said:

This is better than a win in my book. Always brings a smile.

Granted, the adrenaline kind of makes it the sort of rictus grin of the Joker from Killing Joke but still.....

Without a doubt, if they could add the makeup for that, the purple suit would be worth it. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Dafni said:

In Duos, when a team gets the drop on you and your mate gets downed, then you manage to kill the two enemies before your mate bleeds out and revive him. We call it a save.

Or just good teamwork in general. The call-outs, the coordinated flanking, sharing of loot etc.

I keep Mariah Carey's Hero cued up for the saves (although I typically do it in squads)...everyone down, Rat with the clutch triple, and then those opening piano notes floating over the coms... always good for a laugh.

• Like 2

Getting the drop on an enemy squad being perfectly positioned and each taking out our target in sync

• Like 1

Running in open then being sniped by a guy who couldn't hit me if I squatted down infront of him and having the time to stop and wave while he continually misses.....

Outshooting M24 and Kar98 snipers with the VSS is my all time favorite. The rage messages I get are quite satisfying. 

Other than that, getting a kill that was either extremely lucky, or above my typical ability. 

Kobe grenade kills. I'll never not get excited when i get a kick ass grenade down/kill. My friends always give the frags to me because I'm a beast with them.

*yells "KOBE!"* teammates reering with excitement *nade kill "NIGHT NIGHT SUCKA"*

Edited by Jason183