Where was this hot fix when 1.0 dropped? My x1x just played sanhok with zero frame drops. Game feels much faster snappier and enjoyable. Hopped in a game with no headphones and my toddler pulling on my arm still made a couple kills . Game feels wayyyyyy better. Keep stuff like this happening!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Clown Syndr0me said:

Amen, brother!

See i can be positive when stuff like this happens. If this is what S and og players frames are like then i feel like i have been cheated for a while lol. Pubg stays installed. Do not get rid or change what you guys just did. Unless u drop more eye candy for frames that is

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mr Sleepyhead said:

Looking forward to playing tonight!

If u are on an X u will see marked improvement. I could only play one match but it was easy to tell a difference

• Like 2

Work cannot get over fast enough. 

I'm not clairvoyant or anything, but I get the feeling "the school nurse is gonna call and I'm going to have to pick up my kid early".

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Have to agree, Sanhok is finally playable on the 1X. It feels a lot smoother and aiming down sights feels the way it should do. Huge improvement!

Just now, Aspecto said:

Have to agree, Sanhok is finally playable on the 1X. It feels a lot smoother and aiming down sights feels the way it should do. Huge improvement!

Purposfully found 4x on qbz. I could actually rip bursts at distance and aiming at a dude with more than 2 trees in view. I am actualy wanting to play when my kid goes down for a nap

1 minute ago, Bluesaks said:

Purposfully found 4x on qbz. I could actually rip bursts at distance and aiming at a dude with more than 2 trees in view. I am actualy wanting to play when my kid goes down for a nap

I know the little kid struggle! I've lost at least 3 pairs of headphones to the little man (the cords are no match). I finally gave him a 360 controller to play with whenever I have mine out.

• Like 1

Anyone who posts negativity about the performance hot fix is a troll og/s user who is salt mode that we have a stable frame rate again... game on! Back to hunting. What scares me is this is “temporary” make this shit permanent fools

1 minute ago, Bluesaks said:

Anyone who posts negativity about the performance hot fix is a troll og/s user who is salt mode that we have a stable frame rate again... game on! Back to hunting. What scares me is this is “temporary” make this shit permanent fools

every patch we have had, has had varying performance issues to different users. to say there salty or trolling is unfair and unhelpful for players with problems.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, spanker63 said:

I'm not clairvoyant or anything, but I get the feeling "the school nurse is gonna call and I'm going to have to pick up my kid early".

Right on dude. Today's my last day of in the office, then 3 straight personal days. I'm probably dipping early, what are they gonna do, fire me?! Gonna be a lot of chicken over the next three days haha

Just now, firefox said:

every patch we have had, has had varying performance issues to different users. to say there salty or trolling is unfair and unhelpful for players with problems.

I have spent the last few months listening to my og/s user friends telling me im full of crap and their game is smooth and fine lol

15 minutes ago, spanker63 said:

Same here........ and i dont even have kids :D

• Like 1

Sanhok works much much better on the x, was a little worried from all the negative posts. But it's way way better for me. Havent played the other 2 maps yet though, And I play on a 4k TV and I didnt really notice a downgrade in graphics or whatever either.

23 minutes ago, Bluesaks said:

See i can be positive when stuff like this happens. If this is what S and og players frames are like then i feel like i have been cheated for a while lol. Pubg stays installed. Do not get rid or change what you guys just did. Unless u drop more eye candy for frames that is

Haha we all argue like little bitches on here but at the end of the day we all want the same result.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, mamulator said:

Sanhok works much much better on the x, was a little worried from all the negative posts. But it's way way better for me. Havent played the other 2 maps yet though, And I play on a 4k TV and I didnt really notice a downgrade in graphics or whatever either.

Same graphics look exactly the same to me. But dem frames boi dem frames!!!!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Bluesaks said:

I have spent the last few months listening to my og/s user friends telling me im full of crap and their game is smooth and fine lol

Well I am on the s and since 1 release the game is almost impossible to play....the last time I played (last week!) never saw the lobby....loading times 20-30 seconds of play doh ....dead before I loaded a pistol......and yes it's a fresh install...yes I have wired 200 mg internet....yes the game runs shit (for me).

I watch streamers on twitch almost daily running the X.... Since full release none of them have had any loading or frame rate problems at all! (apart from smoke and molitovs!) so to conclude, everyone's experience with this game is different. Therefore I'm not a bloody troll ...I'm just bored of disappointment in this potentially fantastic game! Cheers?

4 minutes ago, PH1L20 said:

Well I am on the s and since 1 release the game is almost impossible to play....the last time I played (last week!) never saw the lobby....loading times 20-30 seconds of play doh ....dead before I loaded a pistol......and yes it's a fresh install...yes I have wired 200 mg internet....yes the game runs shit (for me).

I watch streamers on twitch almost daily running the X.... Since full release none of them have had any loading or frame rate problems at all! (apart from smoke and molitovs!) so to conclude, everyone's experience with this game is different. Therefore I'm not a bloody troll ...I'm just bored of disappointment in this potentially fantastic game! Cheers?

Didnt know u boys were having issues too. Just going off my small group. Try blackout when u can it is a joy in its own right. I willl still play blackout the majority of the time when it releases but pubg is deff staying on the box now. I used to always do a hard reset clear persistent data on disc drive etc just for pubg maybe try those tricks

37 minutes ago, Bluesaks said:

Lol the frames on the S while not as high as I like have always been pretty stable. But this gives me hope that they can actually improve frames over time and maybe even close to 60 at least for the X and higher than 30 or 40 for the other 2 consoles. Plus this fix should bring back some frustrated X players..so its good all around..

• Like 1

So far the frames seem fine but there's  still other issues that need focus to. Hit registration is one for sure. I hate to say it but i might be thinking hit markers might be needed. I know its not a popular idea and i hate the idea to but some deaths just don't make sence. Either that or the M416 got a huge buff that i some how missed. 

Just now, Snowy Ghost said:

So far the frames seem fine but there's  still other issues that need focus to. Hit registration is one for sure. I hate to say it but i might be thinking hit markers might be needed. I know its not a popular idea and i hate the idea to but some deaths just don't make sence. Either that or the M416 got a huge buff that i some how missed. 

Just latency, hit detection is fine. Latency is the issue and ping based matchmaking should improve that.

2 minutes ago, Clown Syndr0me said:

Just latency, hit detection is fine. Latency is the issue and ping based matchmaking should improve that.

I dunno im tired of being taken out and seeing no blood or damage in fights under 20 feet. Makes no sence. Evem if its sprey n prey hip firing some shots always land

48 minutes ago, Bluesaks said:

then you've been in the same boat as me and know the annoyance of your teammates not understanding the problems.

• Like 1