coolbreezetg6

Devs, Keep it this way until You're sure you're ready

Devs, 

Now the game works fine on Xbox One X and has improved on the OG/S. Who cares about the slight downgrade in graphics, the game is FRUSTRATING when you get lag and frame drops. Please keep the game AS IT IS until you're sure 100% that you're ready to upgraded the graphics again. I'd rather have a smooth game than seeing the reflection of light... Who cares. Pubg isn't played for the graphics 

• Like 8

I agree, it is one thing to have only one of those issues happening, but when it is both at the same timeit makes it horrible. Hotfix is great so far.

Yeah it seems to be running pretty well now.

Still seeing the disconnect from host bug though which was supposedly fixed.

In game though it's as smooth as could've hoped, with no new game breaking bugs which suprised me.

34 minutes ago, coolbreezetg6 said:

Devs, 

Now the game works fine on Xbox One X and has improved on the OG/S. Who cares about the slight downgrade in graphics, the game is FRUSTRATING when you get lag and frame drops. Please keep the game AS IT IS until you're sure 100% that you're ready to upgraded the graphics again. I'd rather have a smooth game than seeing the reflection of light... Who cares. Pubg isn't played for the graphics 

I second that motion!

Agree. I hope next thing they do is downgrading the resolution and textures to get 60 fps