Lifeline82

Does UAZ exist on Sanhok?

dont think it does, i know when they first dropped the map it was on there. but i think they swaped it out for the Rony. the motorcycle will be gone soon for a scooter, going off of pc updates.

3 minutes ago, EARLxCUCKOLD666 said:

dont think it does, i know when they first dropped the map it was on there. but i think they swaped it out for the Rony. the motorcycle will be gone soon for a scooter, going off of pc updates.

incorrect. UAZ is still on the map but less frequently found. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, MrSoggyWaffle25 said:

incorrect. UAZ is still on the map but less frequently found. 

i just know i havent seen it in a while, but thanks for the correction. ?

Saw one last night while I was trying to outrun the circle. A huge smile beamed across my face and I jumped in, drove it for a split second then jumped out to continue my run; mission complete I thought!

Except not! I can only assume you need to drive it for a certain amount of time or distance, because it didn’t register! Time to start the search for the holy grail again I guess ?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, themanthatcan said:

Saw one last night while I was trying to outrun the circle. A huge smile beamed across my face and I jumped in, drove it for a split second then jumped out to continue my run; mission complete I thought!

Except not! I can only assume you need to drive it for a certain amount of time or distance, because it didn’t register! Time to start the search for the holy grail again I guess ?

Gutted - i learnt that for the van so at least those spawn alot more frequent. I found my uaz to the East of the cave on that road. it was tucked away on that first double sided small compound (the first one you get to just before the bend)

Edited by Flexeh

I finally found one last night, (by accident), along the main road that's just north of the cave heading East towards Kampong. Not sure exactly where, but it was along that road for sure, I've been searching for it forever, and finally accidentally found it, so it DOES exist on Sanhok I can assure. Hope this helps, if I knew the exact location, I would tell you, but I was really just so excited to find it, I just drove off quickly without a care in the world knowing my search was finally over, and I could finally move on with my life, lol....I forgot to look at where I was when I found it so I could share a post on here t help others looking for it, but I do remember it was along that road heading East. Not sure if it spawns there in that exact spot every game, or I just got lucky, but I hope you find it. Good Luck on your travels.

2 hours ago, MrSoggyWaffle25 said:

if i find the UAZ i usually blow it up so nobody else can drive the unicorn on SANHOK ??

Well I know what I’m doing now that me and my duo partner have both drove the Uaz ?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I've seen it twice.  Once I was driving around in it in solos trying to pick up random guys.  They just shot at me so they missed there chance.  sucks for them.  The other time after I got done driving it and my squad had there turn with it.  I left it in the middle of the circle with half health.   Sure enough a group trying to complete their challeges ran right up to it and hopped in,  but my grenade already hit the ground beside it as they hit the gas.

Edited by Balloonknot

On 9/18/2018 at 7:32 PM, Lifeline82 said:

Driving around map for an hour+ over multiple games, no luck.

I found one between Tat Mok and Khao, drove it for about 30 seconds and completed the mission.