Sign in to follow this  
Delboytrotter

Anyone had one of those days.....

I installed the hotfix last night and sat with great anticipation of killstreaks, Paradise Resort shootouts and chicken dinners.

What actually happened was this - 

I set fire to myself and died twice with molotovs

I drowned

I fell off a cliff 

I accidentally jumped out of a moving car and died.

Flashbanged  myself and was killed by the enemy i was trying to blind.

Trying to sneak around a building , ended up being "piggy in the middle" of 3 guys who all seemed to turn their attention to me.

Landed at Quarry and could not find a gun.

I decided to give up before my stats took any more of a battering - i don't consider it a rage quit because it was all down to me being truly terrible,  I just wondered if anyone else has had an evening on PUBG where they were so poor that it makes them quit.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Thanks 1

Yes pretty much worst night of 3 man squads ever. Literally didn't progress past the drop zone with everyone alive for 2 hours, then had a duo after one guy rage quit and had an OK game with 3 kills and finished 5th-6th 

Yeah, all the time !!!

For the most part over the last 24 hours I've played pretty well, on average had over a 2 K/D ratio and won a solo & two squad dinners, with my highest kill game being 9 kills, a few days ago, had a few games, had 0 kills & no matter what I'd do I couldn't do anything right...... called it a night after blowing myself up with a bounced back grenade ?

13 minutes ago, Delboytrotter said:

I just wondered if anyone else has had an evening on PUBG where they were so poor that it makes them quit.

All the time! It's worse in squads though as you always end up trying to carry someone in the team. Also noticed this seems to happen more after about 5 beers... not sure why though! :) 

Yup. Them days. 

Though molitoving yourself... That's a baad day. 

Also love it when you forget or accidentally hit under hand, go to throw over something and it drops at your feet because you went for a quick throw and didn't look for the arc.

3 hours ago, Delboytrotter said:

I installed the hotfix last night and sat with great anticipation of killstreaks, Paradise Resort shootouts and chicken dinners.

I drowned

I fell off a cliff 

Trying to sneak around a building , ended up being "piggy in the middle" of 3 guys who all seemed to turn their attention to me.

I decided to give up before my stats took any more of a battering - i don't consider it a rage quit because it was all down to me being truly terrible,  I just wondered if anyone else has had an evening on PUBG where they were so poor that it makes them quit.

Last two nights, only managed a single kill each night. All of mine has been either getting ambushed, sniper, no vehicle, and most frequently potato aim. I'm scratching my head trying to figure out why potato aim is back so bad so suddenly. Think some is I've been tired last couple nights,but still doesn't explain my foot fetish. In almost all cqc in shooting feet and legs for some reason,,, if I hit at all.

3 hours ago, Delboytrotter said:

I drowned

I fell off a cliff 

My night was pretty bad too. Kept just getting murked right away. I played like 4 matches with zero kills..That's when I decided it was time for bed lol.

Yesterday I had a bad ass game where I got 5 or 6 kills before leaving camp alpha or bravo with my duo mate down the majority of the time. I revived him twice while we there from the drop. Ended the game with 8 kills after we rolled up on 2 guys camping a house. I downed one guy, then he went down trying to flank, and I killed the 2nd guy. His 3rd down so he died. But I didn't die until a few minutes later when I walked into the middle of a field trying to shoot someone on a cliff and I got gang banged from behind. So dumb. 

I have a feeling I will have one of those nights tonight as I've been trying to complete challenges more than killing people. 

Iv had some big struggles this week. I cant use the 4x right now and i dunno what happend to my reflexes. The desync has also cost me a bunch of matches as well.

I've had one of those nights, several times.
On one of those nights I said to my duo partner... "alright one more, I can't take much more of this..."

and we had a highlight chicken duo dinner win that round and ended the night on top.