trufflepigg

How many times do I have to die...

Because you switched my weapon on me when I used a grenade. How many times BlueHole? Change this pleassssse. I hate it, every time I throw a grenade then need to quickly pull out my gun I'm on the wrong gun! ARGH..was just owning with a silenced UMP9 on full auto and had my single fire sniper as secondary and throwing grenade got me killed since I didn't expect to pull out a 6x sniper on the guy in front of me. 

• RIP 7

It's annoying as hell at first, but once u get used to it, you'll adapt as we all did

Always put your automatic weapon in the first slot. It's like switching thr gun from single to auto, a pain in the ass but you get use to it.

2 horas atrás, trufflepigg disse:

Because you switched my weapon on me when I used a grenade. How many times BlueHole? Change this pleassssse. I hate it, every time I throw a grenade then need to quickly pull out my gun I'm on the wrong gun! ARGH..was just owning with a silenced UMP9 on full auto and had my single fire sniper as secondary and throwing grenade got me killed since I didn't expect to pull out a 6x sniper on the guy in front of me. 

I'm sorry, but developers are not to blame for this.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yeah this is turd... a legit complaint would go something like this

please have guns default to full auto

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bluesaks said:

I wouldn't consider that a legit complaint either. The first firing mode on all assault rifles is single fire, so it makes sense to have it that way.

4 minutes ago, zDerezzed said:

I wouldn't consider that a legit complaint either. The first firing mode on all assault rifles is single fire, so it makes sense to have it that way.

Actually the first position is safe so they should add that. Why does it make sense to pick up random rifles dropped by the sky gods to be in single fire default ? Lol

especially when i bet the majority of people instantly flip to auto... if u have any control over the firearms that is

Edited by Bluesaks

33 minutes ago, Bluesaks said:

Actually the first position is safe so they should add that. Why does it make sense to pick up random rifles dropped by the sky gods to be in single fire default ? Lol

especially when i bet the majority of people instantly flip to auto... if u have any control over the firearms that is

The first position IS safe....

For the other guy.

45 minutes ago, zDerezzed said:

That's how it's always been and pretty sure it always will be.

50 minutes ago, Bluesaks said:

I said firing mode, safety isn't a firing mode. It is the first selection on the firing mode selector, if that's what you meant.

3 hours ago, trufflepigg said:

51 minutes ago, Bluesaks said:

Because it's part of the difficulty curve. The one that set this game apart from all the rest of the "participation generation" run & gun shooters.

31 minutes ago, DecoratedShamus said:

Because it's part of the difficulty curve. The one that set this game apart from all the rest of the "participation generation" run & gun shooters.

"cough cough" COD!

Thats what turned me off sooooooo much of the blackout beta. Find guns on the ground that you dont need to reload and heal while running away

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, DecoratedShamus said:

Yes its super difficult to press the d-pad... such a step in the difficulty curve... so innovative... if the vast majority literally toggle to auto instantly . Its a nuissance lol. For any of us with over a couple/few hundred hours its automatic to do. Aka its a tupid step. 

Edited by Bluesaks

1 hour ago, Bluesaks said:

Strong pass.

4 hours ago, trufflepigg said:

Haha I like your username 

I once got in a firefight in one of the blocks of apartments only to find at some point in the previous minute or so, instead of pressing X to pick up some ammo for my Uzi, I had accidentally swapped my Uzi for a shotgun, which of course I hadn’t loaded because I was completely oblivious to having picked it up. Needless to say I died right away.

Its not PUBG problem, its your problem and you need to solve it. Primary and Secondary...