Sign in to follow this  
taymond11

Audio L/R flipped

X1X SSD Wired connection 400dwn 40 up

4k HDR Enabled

Wireless turtle beach 420X stealth Pro

(pretty sure it is related to someone spectating)

Audio Left and Right gets flipped I have gotten killed in all game modes (solo, duo, squad both FPP and TPP) even War mode by this very annoying.

Doesnt happen with any other game.

If you need any more info let me know.

Please try to weed this one out it is literally game breaking.

ps. Will try to replicate consistently, have not been able to yet.

I hope someone who can look into to it sees this. This has been a problem for a couple months now it is more rare compared to other bugs but still completely ruins my immersion and sometimes gets me killed.

Anyone else ever had this happen?

Edited by taymond11

@Andymh5 Can anyone tell me if this is even being looked into? This is a frustrating bug and it’s at an all time high it happens to me atleast once per game!

Edited by taymond11

Hi, thanks for your bug submission.  For the team to be able to investigate this issue they need to be able to reliably replicate it.  Do you have any more information that you could give us to help?

Sounds stupid but have you tried a different headset? 

I know you said it doesnt happen in other games 

Edited by MrSoggyWaffle25

29 minutes ago, MrSoggyWaffle25 said:

Sounds stupid but have you tried a different headset? 

I know you said it doesnt happen in other games 

Honestly I haven’t but may try it out today I have an old crappy headset but on the other hand when my friends are spectating me and it happens they also hear the flipped audio aswell so I’m pretty sure it’s the game thanks for the tip.

Also when I stream the sound is flipped on the stream aswell not only on the headset

Edited by taymond11

1 hour ago, Andymh5 said:

Hi, thanks for your bug submission.  For the team to be able to investigate this issue they need to be able to reliably replicate it.  Do you have any more information that you could give us to help?

Not at the moment but when it does happen my teammates spectating me hear it too and if they switch off of me then back on it goes back to normal and in solos I’m assuming the time it take for someone to leave the match after a kill usually about 10-20seconds

22 hours ago, taymond11 said:

Not at the moment but when it does happen my teammates spectating me hear it too and if they switch off of me then back on it goes back to normal and in solos I’m assuming the time it take for someone to leave the match after a kill usually about 10-20seconds

Hi,

This has been reported the team.  Thanks

On 9/23/2018 at 6:59 AM, taymond11 said:

4k HDR Enabled

Audio Left and Right gets flipped I have gotten killed in all game modes (solo, duo, squad both FPP and TPP) even War mode by this very annoying.

I had that happen once or twice as well, then I figured out I had put my headset on backwards while in a hurry.  Never been an issue with my TB Elite or Sony MDRs.

I have had that issue when spectating however as well as footsteps sounding line you are under water, but that hasn't happened since MANY many updates ago

On 9/23/2018 at 6:59 AM, taymond11 said:

4k HDR Enabled

I've had this happen before with my wireless Turtle Beach headset and I can verify that it's the headset, just not sure what causes it.  Power on the headset, then do a hard shutdown on it by pressing and holding the mute button.  When you turn it back on, audio should be perfectly fine.

12 hours ago, Big Boi said:

I've had this happen before with my wireless Turtle Beach headset and I can verify that it's the headset, just not sure what causes it.  Power on the headset, then do a hard shutdown on it by pressing and holding the mute button.  When you turn it back on, audio should be perfectly fine.

The problem is the audio doesn’t stay like that all the time it never happens outside of a game only in game and usually when someone is spectating and happens for like a max of 30seconds then fixes itself.

12 hours ago, Big Boi said:

Also the main thing that makes me think it isn’t the headset is it happened to me while a friend was spectating after he died and his sound was flipped aswell. I don’t think my headset could affect his audio. But then again I’m not that educated on how video games work much less audio. But thanks for the tip I will try resetting it today.

I had this problem, but it was only when i had my controller plugged in charging, when its not plugged in its fine, i have noticed a slight change in foot steps though since they removed that audio setting