Sign in to follow this  
Snowy Ghost

War mode changes

Add in 3 times as much pistol ammo for the Awm loadout. Allow us to pick what load outs we want. I had 4 straight with the Awm. Faster spawn times and ground spawn as well. The drop spawn makes for easy kills. Add one boost to the load outs as well to get players to 100% health. Maybe think of adding in a faster bleed out time as well. 

14 minutes ago, Snowy Ghost said:

Add in 3 times as much pistol ammo for the Awm loadout. Allow us to pick what load outs we want. I had 4 straight with the Awm. Faster spawn times and ground spawn as well. The drop spawn makes for easy kills. Add one boost to the load outs as well to get players to 100% health. Maybe think of adding in a faster bleed out time as well. 

Definitely need a few changes. The slow bleed out time plus 30 spawn time can keep you out for a couple minutes. They definitely need to make the bleed outs quicker. I agree with wv else you said too. Also, the 2x is AIDS on the MK14 IMO

This event mode is basically a development lead Custom Game.

They've set their rules for this version.

When custom games come to the community, you'll be able to set your own event mode and set your rules.

Yup 30 seconds spawn time is ridiculous needs to be 20 seconds max