killerbagel

UMP9 not counting for RP

This has been happening since the new week started.  All but one kill in this match was with the ump9.  My final kill was the ump-- even if you didn't believe my loadout or claim i can't fake the won screen.  Yet, my RP still says 0 ump kills.

Joo got a problem pubg.  I've already cleared all 20 ump kills and this is really frustrating cause it still reads zero

Screenshot_20181010-225308.png

Screenshot_20181010-225347.png

5 hours ago, killerbagel said:

This has been happening since the new week started.  All but one kill in this match was with the ump9.  My final kill was the ump-- even if you didn't believe my loadout or claim i can't fake the won screen.  Yet, my RP still says 0 ump kills.

Joo got a problem pubg.  I've already cleared all 20 ump kills and this is really frustrating cause it still reads zero

PUBG Mobile is being handled by an entirely different company and development team. These forums are for the PC/Xbox versions of the game.

Please see this support articles for ways to contact the mobile developers https://support.pubg.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002193033-PUBG-Mobile-questions-notices-and-more