wombie

improved desync?

Always going to be desync when you're playing against someone that is on the other side of the planet

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, AnothaWon said:

Always going to be desync when you're playing against someone that is on the other side of the planet

There is but thats the worst ive ever had it since the game released im EU player and its never been like that on any live server or pts before

I agree though, the desync in your clip is horrendous. But that just comes with the territory. You stated you are EU, you were most likely playing with someone across the pond. Until ping based matchmaking is a thing, expect this to happen on a non-native server. If I were to respond to everyone's posts about desync I'd be copy & pasting this exact same post over and over.

It’s going to be hard to tell how much it has been fixed until it’s live on every server. These are only NA servers so it is going to be next to impossible to tell if it is truly better or worse 

7 hours ago, Unicorn Hunter6 said:

It’s going to be hard to tell how much it has been fixed until it’s live on every server. These are only NA servers so it is going to be next to impossible to tell if it is truly better or worse 

im an eu player i play na servers and the desync is nowhere close to what it is on the pts