Sign in to follow this  
Stoner210

PTS drift

is anyone else keep drifting to the side on the new patch note pts ? *btw not because of faulty analog

10 minutes ago, Stoner210 said:

is anyone else keep drifting to the side on the new patch note pts ? *btw not because of faulty analog

If you get drift change your dead zone then.

• Confused 1

Haven't they changed the sensitivity for 10 to 20? So might need to adjust the deadzone?

• Thanks 1

I think he’s talking about the strange movement diffence with the left stick. It feels a lot more sensitive now. Why can’t they keep the controls the same I don’t know. 

• Like 2

Just now, BuckStar said:

I think he’s talking about the strange movement diffence with the left stick. It feels a lot more sensitive now. Why can’t they keep the controls the same I don’t know. 

thats exactly what im talking about!

3 minutes ago, Ruggles83 said:

Haven't they changed the sensitivity for 10 to 20? So might need to adjust the deadzone?

that may be the main cause honestly, they amped up the sens on everything including setting menu scrolling wich is wierd

Just now, Stoner210 said:

that may be the main cause honestly, they amped up the sens on everything including setting menu scrolling wich is wierd

Looks like the requests for higher sensitivity has been heard but I bet it's going to take a while to re-adjust.

• Like 1

Just now, Ruggles83 said:

Looks like the requests for higher sensitivity has been heard but I bet it's going to take a while to re-adjust.

unfortunately 

7 minutes ago, Stoner210 said:

thats exactly what im talking about!

I just lowered my movement sensitivity to 50 (from 100) and feels more normal 

Just now, BuckStar said:

I just lowered my movement sensitivity to 50 (from 100) and feels more normal 

will definitely be trying that tomorrow, but for tonight ive had enough of this fucking game ?

Just now, Stoner210 said:

will definitely be trying that tomorrow, but for tonight ive had enough of this fucking game ?

I’m not surprised. It’s so stupid changing things like this constantly. Sensitivity should be the same as live servers! This game is just turning into one big joke. How can any of us enjoy the PTS when we have to deal with things like this. Thanks pubg Corp, top work. 

• RIP 4

7 minutes ago, BuckStar said:

I’m not surprised. It’s so stupid changing things like this constantly. Sensitivity should be the same as live servers! This game is just turning into one big joke. How can any of us enjoy the PTS when we have to deal with things like this. Thanks pubg Corp, top work. 

They changed it because it was requested on the forums. You can go look and find multiple forums wanting higher sensitivity. Plenty of people running max sensitivity and still felt slow to them. Everyone will just have to adjust. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, SippinOnSizzerp said:

They changed it because it was requested on the forums. You can go look and find multiple forums wanting higher sensitivity. Plenty of people running max sensitivity and still felt slow to them. Everyone will just have to adjust. 

I don’t think people asked for each sensitivity to be changed they asked for the max sensitivity to be increased. That shouldn’t effect the sensitivies that’s already there! Its sad to think that people think this is ok. It’s ridiculous. People learn how to play the game and then have to learn again and again. 

Actually the whole point of PTS is to try things DIFFERENT to the live server and receive feedback on it. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, BuckStar said:

I don’t think people asked for each sensitivity to be changed they asked for the max sensitivity to be increased. That shouldn’t effect the sensitivies that’s already there! Its sad to think that people think this is ok. It’s ridiculous. People learn how to play the game and then have to learn again and again. 

This is dead on.  No one was asking for less sensitivity, so all they had to do was increase the max end, but keep the standard sensitivity the same (like going from a 1-5 scale to a 1-10 scale, where 1-5 are the same as before.

Frankly, they keep changing rather than improving the game.

• RIP 1

1 hour ago, hybiepoo said:

Actually the whole point of PTS is to try things DIFFERENT to the live server and receive feedback on it. 

While 100% true they always just put the pts to live server anyway, trash or not. 

• Like 5

People asked to increase sensitivity, they’ve done it. 

They increased the scale on aiming, so previous values won’t be impacted, however the “movement” scale is still only to 100, so if it’s too fast, turn it down.

They’ve basically doubled the sensitivity range, so set it to 50 for it to be the same as previous. 

1 hour ago, hybiepoo said:

And then ignore that feedback and push it live ?

• Haha 5

5 minutes ago, SasoriSekinetsu said:

People asked to increase sensitivity, they’ve done it. 

They increased the scale on aiming, so previous values won’t be impacted, however the “movement” scale is still only to 100, so if it’s too fast, turn it down.

They’ve basically doubled the sensitivity range, so set it to 50 for it to be the same as previous. 

Hopefully your correct. I’ve just put it down to 50 and will see how it feels. 

I'm finding that even when I'm healing or in inventory I'm having to correct for drift and also my camera is rotating even when my stick is central. Going to try the sensitivity and deadzone and see what it does.

2 hours ago, BuckStar said:

Are you kidding? I mean do you read what you write before posting? It's a TEST SERVER for TESTING purposes!!! Many of us asked for increased sensitivity and they have finally gave it to us. I'm sure they launched it in the PTS first so they can get proper feedback on what to change before going live. 

• Like 1
  • RIP 1

33 minutes ago, ColonicBoom said:

And then ignore that feedback and push it live ?

Historically, 100% accurate. I choose to live in eternal (though entirely unfounded) hope. 

• Like 1