Sign in to follow this  
Stoner210

PTS drift

9 minutes ago, showtime987 said:

Are you kidding? I mean do you read what you write before posting? It's a TEST SERVER for TESTING purposes!!! Many of us asked for increased sensitivity and they have finally gave it to us. I'm sure they launched it in the PTS first so they can get proper feedback on what to change before going live. 

Increasing the sensitivity should not mess up movement with the left stick. Maybe if I had faith that they would actually change something before it goes to the live servers then I might think like you. I guess you’ve never played on the PTS before, most of the time it gets chucked onto live servers bugs included! Nothing usually changes. 

• RIP 1

1 hour ago, SasoriSekinetsu said:

People asked to increase sensitivity, they’ve done it. 

They increased the scale on aiming, so previous values won’t be impacted, however the “movement” scale is still only to 100, so if it’s too fast, turn it down.

They’ve basically doubled the sensitivity range, so set it to 50 for it to be the same as previous. 

That still doesn’t feel right. 

I did a dead zone of 

and movement to 90 but I think somewhere between 85 and there should be on....

the 3x on the mini felt decent. 

I will be running that combo more often now I guess. 

it felt like the recoil was easier to control..

would that be attributed to the sens increase???

Getting serious drift and movement feels clunky again. When crouched and moving slowly my character moves hunched over like normal. As soon as I stop moving instead of sitting in a crouched position he stands in the hunched over animation as if he was still moving. Also noticed that while laying prone and switching to ADS my character does OTS Aim instead. As soon as I stand up he Aim's down sight.

2 hours ago, ONE800BEATDOWN said:

Getting serious drift and movement feels clunky again. When crouched and moving slowly my character moves hunched over like normal. As soon as I stop moving instead of sitting in a crouched position he stands in the hunched over animation as if he was still moving. Also noticed that while laying prone and switching to ADS my character does OTS Aim instead. As soon as I stand up he Aim's down sight.

Sounds like they've done a great job with the controls, I can't wait to try it out this evening ?

• Haha 1

Moving around in FPP (not enough players for a FPP game), but it feels like analog movement is gone and now we're back to the keyboard based controller inputs.  WTF?!

Yo guys, do use aim acceleration?

I don't have these movements issues, AA set on 1. And for me feels more responsive and smoother as the live server.

Beside the latancy (EU player), the game runs and looks better as the live server.

Btw thanks for this fresh breath on the PTS.

After checking through all the sensitivity changes,  I noticed the dead zones max has been reduced from 100 to 90 . 

That would most likely be causing the drifts. Just reduce DZ.

I don't know what's happened but the left stick feels completely weird.

The strafing seems more sensitive than forward backward. It feels like it's floating or you're ice skating.

And what's going on here? The character keeps moving to the right slightly, like I'm tapping the stick.

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/colonic-booivi/video/61853085 (ignore first 10 secs).

It's not my dead zone. If it was my dead zone then the movement would be constant, you can see it's intermittent.

they increased the sensitivities to cater to the Mouse and keyboard players PERIOD. FULL STOP.

Edited by phoztech