Sign in to follow this  
Stoner210

Movement

Is any one else having a problem where the game is drifting the player to the left or right even though the controller analog sticks aren't being touched?

• Like 2

Yes, they made the left stick too sensitive. Had to turn mine up to 10 to get it to stop. On live servers its on 0

• Like 2

Movement generally feels a little bit weird on the PTS. They definitely changed something. Not sure if I like it or not right now it just feels different and unfamiliar which makes it weird.

• Like 1

yep they sure messed this update up even though it got held back from its initial release date becasue they were having issues with it to me its worse graphics and everything have took a hit

2 hours ago, RuckingJonesy13 said:

They’ve gone back to 8 directions again I think as well. It’s awful.

Ugh.  I feel like I'm drunk skating again.  If this gets pushed out to the live servers, I'm stepping away from the game until it gets fixed.  It is completely unenjoyable for me.  

• Like 2

100% drifting and I feel like I’m on ice. This needs to be addressed but let’s be honest it’ll get pushed to live as usual thanks dev team!

Edited by KL Belec

3 minutes ago, PubgIsBroken said:

Movement is so sketchy and has a mind if it's own almost.  Dont like it at all. 

I was just spectating a player lying prone on a hill and his body was just slowly drifting to one side as if he were being pulled by a tractor beam or something.  It's the drift we had in the right stick months ago, now on the left stick.  Oh, the reaction from people if this goes out...   

2 hours ago, OzPrime said:

I was just spectating a player lying prone on a hill and his body was just slowly drifting to one side as if he were being pulled by a tractor beam or something.  

It would be hard, to stay still, if a tractor was pulling you.

I have trialled this a bit. Found my self a nice shack to camp in for a bit.

I found if I was still, and then soft aimed left then right, I would start to drift right. If I only soft aimed left, it would sometimes do it. It would not do it if I only soft aimed right.

Also seems to happen more if I am close up TPPing hard on a window or doorway. It is like it wants me to sneak into view.

Never does it to the left.