PubgIsBroken

Where are the PTS players?

I played the first day it was first released and no problem. Last few days I’ve tried a few times every day and "matchmaking.." 2 mins, 3 mins.. then I give up.

Today I just waited, 1am EST, 3pm Australia east coast time. After 4mins of waiting I am in the lobby with 38 people. Then the plane took off with 38 people. I did get to kill 2 people in Paradise and hoped that the lack of people increased my odds of a chicken dinner, but it wasn’t to be. Anyway, I’m going off topic..

I live in Australia. My fear is that this is ping-based matchmaking and when the test server goes live I’m either going to have to go into rehab or move to North America.

21 hours ago, PubgIsBroken said:

Did the PTS playerbase die? Havent been able to find a game. 

On live servers because movement sucks on pts

• Like 1

A lot of people started playing black out. Black out is out so now matchmaking times are ridiculous bc there isn't that many people playing anymore

• RIP 1

On 10/16/2018 at 3:26 PM, Ajadams said:

A lot of people started playing black out. Black out is out so now matchmaking times are ridiculous bc there isn't that many people playing anymore

That might be true but alot of people are already moving back over from black out back to pubg that games ok dint get me wrong but it's no pubg!!

On 10/16/2018 at 11:26 PM, Ajadams said:

I doubt very that's the main cause. There are plenty of people that don't have it or want it.

Go to the Live version, you get into games quickly like normal (5-10 sec for me).

I don't think a lot of people realise that there is a PTS, even more so after the release of v1 (incl my mates that play).

Matchmaking on Live is fine, no longer than 30 seconds in all game modes, on the PTS it's terrible, stopped trying to use it because I couldn't be bothered to wait 5 minutes to get into a game only for it do kick me out for "lost connection to host"

On 10/24/2018 at 7:17 AM, SasoriSekinetsu said:

Matchmaking on Live is fine, no longer than 30 seconds in all game modes, on the PTS it's terrible, stopped trying to use it because I couldn't be bothered to wait 5 minutes to get into a game only for it do kick me out for "lost connection to host"

I cant get a game on live to load???? How are you? Match making over ten mins and still no game

23 minutes ago, Ajadams said:

I cant get a game on live to load???? How are you? Match making over ten mins and still no game

It's likely the test server was taken down since the update went live yesterday.

17 hours ago, wahidovic said:

tI do not think a lot of people realize that there is a PTS, even more so after the release of v1 (including my mates that play) Subway Surfers Psiphon Hill Climb Racing

How is that possible? It says it right on the home screen of the main game when pts is open. However I do know it doesn't do that every time so I guess that's understandable