Legion x5

Worst Circle Ever On Erangel

Alright so I had a game last night where the final circle was absolutely the worst. Closed on this open meadow with absolutely zero cover and no big trees. Everyone was driving around in cars trying to run people over like plebs, seriously 5 vehicles at least. If you are this person that thinks this is a cool way to play, please just uninstall this game and go play COD or Fortnite.

Edited by Legion x5
  • Haha 6
  • RIP 6

I thought from what you have said on here previously that you are a really good player yet you got out adapted by a bunch of "plebs".

• Like 4
  • Haha 11
  • RIP 2
  • Thanks 1

If there’s no cover then using a vehicle is a good strategy. I would probably drive until it was small enough, then blow my own car up and use it as cover. 

I’ve seen this strategy used in one of the Broadcaster Royale games that only had throwables and shotguns

• Like 7

21 minutes ago, Tempests Avatar said:

I thought from what you have said on here previously that you are a really good player yet you got out adapted by a bunch of "plebs".

Lol you call that getting out adapted?

If a circle ends in an open field then it isn't entirely unreasonable to bring a vehicle. It doesn't take too much to blow one to smytherines anymore.

Usually the cars start trying to spin each other out. A well timed grenade can usually end that fun. It does suck getting run over by people who aren't very skilled so they play the final circles with cars while you're pretty well defenseless.... but that's the game. Nothing to be done about it. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Prinzar said:

If there’s no cover then using a vehicle is a good strategy. I would probably drive until it was small enough, then blow my own car up and use it as cover. 

I’ve seen this strategy used in one of the Broadcaster Royale games that only had throwables and shotguns

Did this last night. Accidently blew myself up along with the car...

48 minutes ago, Legion x5 said:

Alright so I had a game last night where the final circle was absolutely the worst. Closed on this open meadow with absolutely zero cover and no big trees. Everyone was driving around in cars trying to run people over like plebs, seriously 5 vehicles at least. If you are this person that thinks this is a cool way to play, please just uninstall this game and go play COD or Fortnite.

Smoke nades…..oddly enough even I have started to carry them because of this.

7 minutes ago, DR. Intellect said:

Usually the cars start trying to spin each other out. A well timed grenade can usually end that fun. It does suck getting run over by people who aren't very skilled so they play the final circles with cars while you're pretty well defenseless.... but that's the game. Nothing to be done about it. 

I mean there is something that can be done about it, which is map design. I personally hate Erangel. At least with Miramar if it closes in an open area there are usually rocks and cliffs that you can use as cover.

1 minute ago, Legion x5 said:

I mean there is something that can be done about it, which is map design. I personally hate Erangel. At least with Miramar if it closes in an open area there are usually rocks and cliffs that you can use as cover.

That almost never happens on erangel. There is always a tree or rock you can use. Plus you can disappear in the grass in the final circles. You just have to play the maps differently. 

Edited by DR. Intellect
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, DR. Intellect said:

That almost never happens on erangel. There is always a tree or rock you can use. Plus you can disappear in the grass in the final circles. You just have to play the maps differently. 

Yeah see I never snake in the grass, nor will I. You become a sitting target at that point. But yeah it was just a very unfortunate circle.

1 minute ago, Legion x5 said:

Yeah see I never snake in the grass, nor will I. You become a sitting target at that point. But yeah it was just a very unfortunate circle.

It seems to beat the alternative of being a standing target. lol. If there's no cover you have to settle for concealment. On miramar there is rarely any concealment in final circles so you have to hope you got to cover before someone else took it. They are just different. Adapt or die.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, DR. Intellect said:

It seems to beat the alternative of being a standing target. lol. If there's no cover you have to settle for concealment. On miramar there is rarely any concealment in final circles so you have to hope you got to cover before someone else took it. They are just different. Adapt or die.

Yeah but standing target at least you have a fighting chance in a gunfight at least, not so much against 5 vehicles xD

1 hour ago, Legion x5 said:

Thats what happens when you choose to play solo TPP. It's either a bunch of trash cans driving around or its a bunch of people prone in the grass, pick your poison. Can't really complain TPP is cheap asf

How much fun is it to blast through a crowd of unsuspecting bush wookies though? 

Can't beat em, join em 

Man, I haven't seen one of these "Cars in the final circle are for plebs" threads in so long. It seems the cars are pretty fairly balanced enough now. 

Sounds like OP didn't bring enough throwables to the endgame. More nades, more flashes and smokes and you probably would've gotten the win lol. Throw a smoke, then wait til someone drives around and goes through it (Hoping to get a kill of course) and throw an already primed nade at it. Boom. Crisis averted. 

You do realize the point of pubg is to be the last one standing by any means necessary. No rules against vehicles.

• Like 7

49 minutes ago, pubgmobb said:

You do realize the point of pubg is to be the last one standing by any means necessary. No rules against vehicles.

This. I can't stress this enough. I hate that shit as much as the next guy, but it's part of the game, You do what you have to to win.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, SweptbackFlame said:

This. I can't stress this enough. I hate that shit as much as the next guy, but it's part of the game, You do what you have to to win.

Yea i hate it too. just wish nads did more damage to them quickly. 

6 hours ago, Legion x5 said:

You sound mad. Mad to the point where you’re telling players that outplayed you to move to another game. Using a vehicle when there’s absolutely NO cover, is probably the smartest thing you can do in a situation like that. I have 800 hours played in PUBG and im far from a noob, but even i would use a vehicle to my advantage. Id either run people over or use the car as cover when its the right time. 

Also, you realize cars pretty much do nothing for you in both Blackout and Fortnite right? Fortnite is just a joke with thier vehicle, none of them give you cover. Blackouts vehicles seem easy to blow up due to there being rocket launchers and whatnot in the BR mode. 

Stop trying to be a pro that doesnt use a car, its most likely gonna get you killed in PUBG for Xbox :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

its all great to hate on cars until your moving out of the only cover to the final circle in an open field while old mate stands at the other end of the field crouched behind his UAZ.. waiting. 

Guess i should have kept my car after all. ?‍♂️

7 hours ago, Legion x5 said:

Yeah but standing target at least you have a fighting chance in a gunfight at least, not so much against 5 vehicles xD

Kill the 1st vehicle and use it as cover! ?

• Like 1

I dunno about anyone else, but 5 cars in the final circle sounds like a load of fun. Like playing frogger with Aks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, pajama dad said:

I dunno about anyone else, but 5 cars in the final circle sounds like a load of fun. Like playing frogger with Aks.

Agree and a demolition derby should actually be an event mode

• Thanks 1