James A

Death by Blue Zone 80% of the time!!!

On 10/26/2018 at 12:24 PM, dopestone1 said:

Mate, you don’t need to have DVR on at all times to record what happened.

I used to have DVR on all the time as well, but then it was peeing me off, as at every instance I knocked/killed someone or someone knocked/killed me, the Xbox notification popped up, which can be quite disturbing, if you’ve only knocked 1 guy out of a 4 guys squad. It was also taking so much space on the hard drive and game was being a bit laggy while recording  - no doubt about that.

However, there’s still an option how to record the game and go over it to see what happened:

After you die and you think there was something wrong/buggy about it, or if you just smashed someone in style and want to share with your mates etc., just do the following:

Press Xbox button on your controller -> press RT twice -> Capture -> Capture what happened and choose your desired time coverage. Then upload to Xbox live and find your gamer tag on https://xboxdvr.com/ where you can access all your captures from PC/mobile.

After that you can review what happened and share it with us easily, without having to scroll through dozens of videos captured by permanent DVR that have no meaning for you, searching for “the one”.

In 99.9%, you’ll find out you’ve messed up and your enemy has simply outplayed you - at least my case lol.

I’m not having a go at you, it’s just frustrating to see people complaining about the game/devs, not having a proof to show and making excuses to satisfy themselves, while they don’t even  know the features that the console offers to them.

Just keep playing, stay well

ahead of Blue Zone/manage time better, hot drop to get used to combat as others advised and I’m sure you’ll improve over some time - it’s not an easy game!

DON’T GIVE UP, YOU CAN DO IT!

Nope! DVR not working!!! I have been shot through trees, and lately had a grenade thrown through multiple walls to kill me after I headshot a dude 3 times using a X2 scope, he simply walked away and threw a grenade right into the room I was camping, as per your instructions. This game sucks, and no one is helping me! This game is for guys who live in their mom's basement with 500+ hours a week, and unlimited funds to spend on it. That's not me!!! I'm out!!!

• RIP 1

5 hours ago, James A said:

Nope! DVR not working!!! I have been shot through trees, and lately had a grenade thrown through multiple walls to kill me after I headshot a dude 3 times using a X2 scope, he simply walked away and threw a grenade right into the room I was camping, as per your instructions. This game sucks, and no one is helping me! This game is for guys who live in their mom's basement with 500+ hours a week, and unlimited funds to spend on it. That's not me!!! I'm out!!!

Lol, yea, right. No, you did not shoot him in the head three times, no, he did not throw a grenade through walls. Nor were you shot through trees, though that one is quasi-true when there is desync.

"This game sucks, and no one is helping me!" Jesus Christ. I think by now it is safe to assume that you are the one who sucks, not the game. Countless people have been trying to help you in this topic, which is a miracle in itself, since all you've been doing is overly dramatic crying. And to that, now you've also added insults to the playerbase - which is us btw, so thanks for that.

Edited by fSucee