Sign in to follow this  
RobboPot

ICE SKATING AND DRIFTING

Anybody else having problems with movement ?  looks like this is the final  straw for me . 

shelving the game because my character is now on roller blades and wont stop drifting at times .  

the Vehicles seem off aswell 

quit adding new skins and guns and worry about actually fixing your game . 

every crappy update brings new issues .    quit with the clown skins and New guns and worry about the Desync and properly testing updates . 

its like talking to a child .  

you tell the child 1000 times to fix one thing and they proceed to do the opposite .  

quit with the childish mindset . 

You need to spend some time with left stick dead zone and character movement and that`s it.

They just made movement more sensitive. Which is actually good - more options for advanced players.

Try and keep a straight line while parachuting. You can't. Same goes for running in a straight line. 

Happy to hear you worked it out Mariano. Unfortunately there is a large group of ppayers who are having the same issues that the OP mentioned.

What is interesting is the people who openly admit to use mouse and keyboard have also praised the new movement adjustments and sensitivity. Interesting.

I honestly don't understand the problems people are having... I think the movement has improved greatly... Just adjust your settings

I put my movement at 10 and dead zone at 10.

It's being looked into and no you are not the only one. I don't like it either but some people do. Some people either aren't noticing it or maybe it's just not happening to them. I personally find it very awkward to move about now, but not totally game breaking.

I know what people are on about. Try crouching and moving left stick very slow, your character will slide as though he’s on ice. I think left stick deadzone needs upping. 

On 10/27/2018 at 6:51 AM, Tonk said:

Try and keep a straight line while parachuting. You can't. Same goes for running in a straight line. 

Happy to hear you worked it out Mariano. Unfortunately there is a large group of ppayers who are having the same issues that the OP mentioned.

What is interesting is the people who openly admit to use mouse and keyboard have also praised the new movement adjustments and sensitivity. Interesting.

Though I managed to work out settings for movement on the ground I agree parachuting is still bit too sensitive. Would be nice to have this adjusted soon.

• Like 2

On 11/2/2018 at 3:08 PM, Mariano said:

Though I managed to work out settings for movement on the ground I agree parachuting is still bit too sensitive. Would be nice to have this adjusted soon.

I'm still having issues with player movement feeling off. Would you mind sharing which settings you adjusted for movement on the ground? It would be greatly appreciated! Thank you so much

Set your deadzone on left stick to 20, movement sensitivity to 90 and if you have an elite controller set left stick sensitivity to aggressive.

That's much better.

And yeah, deadzone needs to be adjusted because they changed the deadzone shape and are looking for a fix. Setting a high deadzone will mitigate the problem.

Been dealing with this since the last patch as well. Can't seem to get it dialed in like before. They just feel clunky like it did back during initial release. I really wish I could import my settings from other games like Rainbow Six?