Sign in to follow this  
HypnoToad643

Sound randomly distorting?

The same thing happens to me, usually when a lot of other players are close. Doesn't happen all the time but I've been experiencing this for months.

10 minutes ago, Damn Yankee said:

The same thing happens to me, usually when a lot of other players are close. Doesn't happen all the time but I've been experiencing this for months.

That's ridiculous. First time for me.

Been getting this for a while...during shootouts....when the plane goes over......driving around.....It seems that if there are a few things going off at once the sound just shits itself! There rest of the game is running better for me though so all in all I haven't moaned too much about it?

• Haha 1

On 10/29/2018 at 9:45 AM, HypnoToad643 said:

So in a squad NA on miramar. Encounter a couple squads and start having a shootout. Then out of nowhere the sound starts distorting and cutting out.

https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/hypnotoad643/video/62737577

@PUBG_Lumos

Hi HypnoToad, I have reported this issue to the team.  Thanks for providing your video with the bug report.

On 10/29/2018 at 3:08 PM, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Hi HypnoToad, I have reported this issue to the team.  Thanks for providing your video with the bug report.

Thanks Andy! My edit apparently didn't go through so I'd also like to point out that it happened simultaneously to everyone in my squad as well.

With that being the case, it could have very well happened to everyone in that area, possibly everyone in the match but who knows?

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, HypnoToad643 said:

Thanks Andy! My edit apparently didn't go through so I'd also like to point out that it happened simultaneously to everyone in my squad as well.

With that being the case, it could have very well happened to everyone in that area, possibly everyone in the match but who knows?

Been happening to me for months, just get used to it since it's not a bad issue compared to other things.

As everyone's said, same for me, when a lot of sounds are going off at once the sound just dies.

Bit late, but here is the video of the sound distorting I was referring to in my earlier post: -

https://youtu.be/HdbjUVIoLJQ

K.

had this as well but it wasn't just me my team mate on duos had his audio cut but mine sounded like a blown speaker from excessive high noise with the distortion. and im pretty sure the guy we fighting had the same problem because he cut contact in the middle of the fight  and stood in the open confused.