Jump to content

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, showtime987 said:

I play very aggressively and when I get a knock and rush, it's fucking stupid that his teammate can see my every move while reviving his friend behind a rock. That has gotten me killed more than it should have.

 

 

Haha... so you getting killed by being over aggressive is the camera's fault? If you knock somebody, than you should realize that a teammate is most likely near by. Running in guns blazing is probably not the best strategy for this scenario.

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Mozzarella1818 said:

 

Wat

 

You seriously aren't getting what he's saying? Seems pretty straight forward to me.

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/3/2018 at 5:12 AM, SLAYGROUNDS said:

It's ashame this game was promoted TPP as FPP is a whole new enjoyment of experience as any actual shooter game, this doesn't include GTA that's more arcade side and was born to be TPP. I ask myself what if blackout was TPP or even better how do you go play blackout in FPP then switch to PUBG and play TPP makes no sense other then they love corner peeking which is a downplay of a kill and less rewarding as you had an advantage very disappointing.

 

to be completely honest, pubg FPP runs like garbage to me, im on a one x but if it ran better in FPP i would play that more often than i do now. corner peeking pisses me off so bad, but since day one PUB has been TPP. so yeah it drew in a lot of TPP players. only games i play that are TPP are the division and RDR2 as far as shooters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, spanker63 said:

 

 

Haha... so you getting killed by being over aggressive is the camera's fault? If you knock somebody, than you should realize that a teammate is most likely near by. Running in guns blazing is probably not the best strategy for this scenario.

You totally misunderstood my point man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wait. How did this post turn into a debate about how no-skill TPP is and how unpopular FPP is?

 

This game still has a lot of players in both categories. If you don't find a game within 1 minute or less, you need to hold X and then press A. It will re enter you into a queue for servers. You will find this works 90% of the time. The other 10% of the time it's probably between 3am and 7am in NA, which means huge downtime for FPP servers, you will only find games with 50 or less players.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×