HollandOates

I have negative BP

18 minutes ago, HollandOates said:

My bp went from ~30k to -1.5k today.  Reloading UI doesn't work, and the game won't let me buy any crates.

How many times did you redeem the 20k award given out due to matchmaking issues?

Could you also give me your ingame account name?

• RIP 1

so i recently played pubg and i encountered a bug where my battle points are negative. what can i do to get my points back???

Untitled.png

30 minutes ago, MrBon said:

Pls help me BP bug

How many times did you redeem the 20k compesation that was given out a couple of weeks ago? Anyone who redeemed it more than once will have the extra removed.

• RIP 1

I believe that you owe me some considerable BP, not only for my original balance but also as compensation for putting up with this crap.

From one pan-wielding homosapean to another, I look forward to hearing from you.

pubg bp.jpg

1 minute ago, Chrispy87 said:

I believe that you owe me some considerable BP, not only for my original balance but also as compensation for putting up with this crap.

From one pan-wielding homosapean to another, I look forward to hearing from you.

pubg bp.jpg

How many times did you redeem the 20k compesation that was given out a couple of weeks ago? Anyone who redeemed it more than once will have the extra removed.

• RIP 1

I just thought it was a gift from PUBG Co-Op and now I have to play to return a gift that I used?

Smile

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Takarii said:

If you redeemed the 20k compensation given out a few weeks ago more than once then the extra redemptions will be removed.

If you did redeem it multiple times and spent the BP then this would result in the negative balance you see

Why we have to suffer from your mistake?
Is it our fault we received it multiple times?

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, kielou23 said:

Why we have to suffer from your mistake?
Is it our fault we received it multiple times?

Exactly, I have this problem too. A problem they  caused.

You give us BP and we are supposed to not use it ?

How do we know that ? I don't use twitter, maybe announce it in the lobby ????

• Like 2

You fucked it up hard time, what about those who bought crates and paid for keys for your shitty game? Punish the players for your fucking mistake. Good job, people gonna love you.
giphy.gif?cid=3640f6095bdc765950676c4751

Edited by ReyFox
  • Like 4
  • RIP 1

Also taking away the items and the BP, that's like you took away 20k twice...

Erm... this is Bluehole fault entirely, you guys messed up and are now punishing players for your incompetence. Good going BH!

• Like 2

As said before, how the hell were we supposed to know not to spend the BP? I DIDN"T REDEEM ANYTHING TWICE! I got a random 20k BP, then a few days later more bp randomly appeared. YOU did that and it cost you nothing. What an unbelievable, unprecedented and PETTY move! I will never buy anything for this game if I ever even play it again.

Edited by gl0ckc0ma
grammer
  • Like 3

Hello,

Today i noticed that mine BP went to negative... currently its  -16,096!?

Anyone know whats going on?

BP.jpg

because you claimed the 30.000 BP more than once through a bug and now they just evened it out again

Same problem. The reward was redeemed only twice, as the screen appeared in the middle to claim it, with a single "claim" button. I think it is a serious mistake to leave accounts in negative balances. The players will abandon the game even more. Especially if it is because of an error on your part, you should not penalize the players. On the contrary, you should keep happy those who are still faithful to your game. And by the way, it improves the BP system, the games give miseries!

Considering redeeming the 20k more than once was not something you could do on accident but instead had to keep refreshing the lobby means that being in the negative is your fuckup, not blueholes

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I have put up with a lot of this games crap!  I have been a loyal player since the beginning!  I am not about to regrind 13k bp just to be at zero BP.  This was your mistake, Not mine.  With all the new bugs and Broken gameplay, an extra 20k bp is the least your company could do!  Then you take it away!  I think this is it. Time to give COD 4 my money from now on.  You already shit the bed,  Now you're just rolling in it like pigs!

20181102160436_1.jpg

• RIP 1

16 minutes ago, LuckOverSkill said:

I have put up with a lot of this games crap!  I have been a loyal player since the beginning!  I am not about to regrind 13k bp just to be at zero BP.  This was your mistake, Not mine.  With all the new bugs and Broken gameplay, an extra 20k bp is the least your company could do!  Then you take it away!  I think this is it. Time to give COD 4 my money from now on.  You already shit the bed,  Now you're just rolling in it like pigs!

20181102160436_1.jpg

You got 20k bp twice. Why you cry ? They removed that 20k you got extra .

• Like 1
  • RIP 1