HollandOates

I have negative BP

1 minute ago, LoootoooF1 said:

Nope. It's like opening the screen to play a game you dedicate a lot of time and money for skins into, despite the bugs and multiple fails, where you see "extra 20K BP gift" so you click onto the button, why wouldn't you, and 2 weeks later they tell it's a bug and your fault you clicked.

Yeah, cool story. Non of my friends, nor me didn't get extra 20k bp, because we weren't abusing it ;)

9 minutes ago, aqualight said:

Yeah, cool story. Non of my friends, nor me didn't get extra 20k bp, because we weren't abusing it

The problem is that i abused nothing. I had a free 20000 thing like everybody else did (yourself  included) and then i had another one a few days later. Then i didn't play for 2 weeks. I'm a regular player and i just discover here today there was a so called bug at this time. And for the record, i got nothing special but probably the 5th copy of the same crap so keep your lecturing in the fridge, thank you.

reward system is fudged...i logged on to see that i had a new reward, -19,000 bp and extra items. i thought it would go away but unfortunately this is 2 weeks later after the fact... 

Untitled-1.jpg

Edited by Kroniq

I got the original 20k, couple days later get another 20k, noticed I had the same clothes 2x in my inventory that I couldn't delete.  now I'm -19k. Instead of worrying about taking 20K back, how about you fix the fucking game and get rid of these extra set of bullshit clothes that nobody wants but cant delete. Aside from BP, I've got 50 crates and not a shot in hell that I'm going to pay to open them. Why don't you get rid of them??? 

I haven't played in two weeks and probably won't fuck with this bullshit game anymore. Every game I'm the only English-speaking person in the lobby anyway. Why should I have to learn Mandarin Chinese just to play a Squad game??

Edited by Kroniq

Good day to you. I had received compensation from PUBG that it is pretty bugged, and even this compensation was also bugged, because I received it triple time. But I knew it when my BP points became negative (-38.000). The fact that you have charged me too much is not my problem. Now I have a negative balance. I need a lot of time that comes to the expectation that completely discourages the desire to play your game. The feeling that PUBG a fraud makes me feel bad about your company and the attitude to your clients is awful. This is not nice to say the least. I ask you to return everything as it was, this is not my problem, so that the game is bugged, you have to say thank you that I didn’t leave you, but on the contrary brought you a bunch of players - friends. Please take action at my request.  Sincerely yours.

Despite spending money, my money seems below zero. I'm writing from translation I'm sorry for the wrong parts I'm waiting for your help

PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS  12.11.2018 15_34_10.png

2129585190_.PNG.e45597cfb764604f919b1c9b80558718.PNG

If you undo extra redeems, so then also undo all my purchases so I could play with positive balance and spend it in another way

Edited by Sqroot16
add text
  • Like 1

This is totally wrong, for one simple reason.

THE GAME DOES NOT MAKE YOU THE OPTION OF NOT ACCEPTING THE "BONUS" FOR THE SECOND TIME!

THAT IS A MISTAKE OF THE GAME, no player is guilty of it.

Good day,

I want to report an error regarding my BP, please see attached.

It says that I have a BP of -18,679. This happened on after a week of giving us the free "Black Beanie and Headphones" with the 20,000 BP,

Though, I originally only had 1 of this item, after playing a game or two I noticed that I received two of the said item.

I also received 20,000 BP as a freebie and spent it on crates which also gave me a huge delay before getting a crate.

Then due to a busy work schedule I played a week after, and this is what happened.

If someone please could assist me with this that would really be awesome.

I will be waiting for any reply, Thank you in advance.

wHAT.jpg

Capture.JPG

my money in game is getting minus value Please help me to fix this problem. thank you

Play from minus 13000bp now minus 7310bp TT

Untitled.png

I wonder if they will take action of this...

In my case, when I redeemed the free 20,000 BP, It loaded for a long time, and shown me an error.

Didn't took the time to take a screenshot and read it since there is always an error whenever I play, so It's kinda normal for me.

I received two of the "Black Beanie and Headphones"  and when I went to my Inventory, and only had BP of 20,000 that I received plus the extra remaining 1,000+ ish BP before I redeemed that 20k BP.

I only manage to play after a week, due to a busy work schedule.

When I saw my account with the BP of -18,679, I ignored the error since I thought this will eventually go away and they will fix it.

But after a few more weeks, it's still there and though it doesn't affect the gameplay, It's still quite annoying that you can't even grind enough BP to buy new stuff.

Funny because I see a lot of people that there is a possibility and someone might have clicked the redeem button more than once, but all I did was click it once and they shown me an 

error and threw me into the lobby.

Though I really hope they fix it soon...

They don't care IMO. People keep leaving the game, but they still don't care. I'm having alot of desync for the last week, but they still don't care.