Inimini315

Private forum-member only match/tourney?

Private forum-member only match/tourney?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in a little private custom match/tournament for the forum community?

• Yes
    • No

Hi everyone,

now that we have custom matches i was thinking we could do a little forum tourney or play a couple of matches together.
I know it's probably very difficult to get enough players to come online at a specific time but if enough would be interested we could just try it out.
Set a specific date and time and just see what happens.
The Winner would obvisouly get the absolute bragging rights in the forum and is allowed to post as many "git gud" replies as he wants.

Let me know what you think.

• Like 6

I would definitely be interested. I'm also positive that I would get my ass whooped.

I'd probably camp just to piss people off too!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • RIP 1

1 hour ago, spanker63 said:

I would definitely be interested. I'm also positive that I would get my ass whooped.

WELL SAID my friend lol. same here!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, AnothaWon said:

fpp?

It's nothing specified yet. Just checking first if there would be anyone interested.

• Like 1

Im in.  I will play the way I always play.

"Dont die first, after that see what happens"

Yep I would like to try, I'm trying to find more people to play with as my entire friends list (all 10 of them) don't seem to play anymore. I know it's sad. 

I literally just got on here to ask this very question. I would be 100% for this as I have been waiting quite a long time for it.

• Like 1

I asked about a league previously.

I think its probably the right way to go. Custom settings, build a community, get to know each other... sounds perfect.

• Like 1

Awesome guys. NIce to seee that already more than 50 people would potentially be interested.

I'll guess i'll create another thread soon to run a poll to figure out the specifics of how we want to set this up.

@PUBG_Andymh5 In case we manage to organize a little tourney, do you by any chance have any goodies for us? Maybe some codes for the new skins as a prize?

Would be cool do have a little something to win to make this all more exciting.

31 minutes ago, Inimini315 said:

Awesome guys. NIce to seee that already more than 50 people would potentially be interested.

I'll guess i'll create another thread soon to run a poll to figure out the specifics of how we want to set this up.

@PUBG_Andymh5 In case we manage to organize a little tourney, do you by any chance have any goodies for us? Maybe some codes for the new skins as a prize?

Make it pay to enter ? winner takes all

19 hours ago, spanker63 said:

We can duo in this tounrey and get our asses kicked together!! ?

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Inimini315 said:

I doubt they’ll give us free stuff for winning a private tourney lol. Not being negative or anything but they dont even do that for PC players. 

Id love to get in on this though