henji

only 100k playing right now . wtf ?

4 minutes ago, pinged said:

Then please enlighten all of us, exactly what does the 18% FPP PUBG population bring to the table other then microtransactions? Something tangible, not the "I talk to my friends" bullshit.

What does the 82% TPP population bring to the table then, other then microtransactions?

I switched to FPP very shortly after starting and have 0 desire to play TPP again.  I don't see what the big complaint is though, I play in NA and 95% of my games pop in under 5 seconds, that's playing solo, duo, and squads.  Every now and again I'll have to wait 20-30 seconds, but that's extremely rare.  You all act like no one is playing FPP in NA yet my games fill up pretty instantly.  Being able to peek around corners, over rocks, pan the camera 360 while running in TPP is just silly, immersion breaking and not the way a FP shooter should be played. 

• Thanks 1

@pinged seriously mate - you are coming across with a severe attitude. The others guys are making reasonable points and you just throw insults. And go against your own logic - especially when it comes to assumptions.

Relax - its Friday!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

23 hours ago, pinged said:

When looking at matches played worldwide, FPP is less then 20%.

This is a very skewed statistic because some regions (Japan and Kokoa as example) don't even have FPP

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, henji said:

UMMMM no its not Rev you are wrong my forum buddy. I had never heard of it until my friend told me about it because he would not play sanhok. He was right i was wrong just like i am right and you are wrong it is hard to believe but it is true i looked it up and it is true just type on youtube pubg map hack you will see.

Sorry cant let this one pass, search on this forum for ESP - you will see posts going back to last year on the issue. Essentially the hacker buys a multihack and selects from a variety of hack types that can be used together in whatever combination the hacker wants. ESP puts a marker on his maps showing opposition players, and puts a wireframe around opposition players behind objects.

Or this not you are describing?

Edited by GrumpyOldMan

1 hour ago, pinged said:

LOL, you obviously have no clue how the game works.

To start 1 set of games on 1 single server, in its current state, you need 1800 players. That is NOT accounting for custom games, any sort of ping restrictions, or any sort of matchmaking based on skill. That's just straight up players. Throw all the other factors into the equation, and that number doubles or triples.

Yes, this was obviously a light hearted post which you totally missed. I joked that we only need 200 players to make the FPP and TPP people happy to get a game.  As others have suggested, you should probably take a chill pill and knock one off dude. It's Friday...

On 11/8/2018 at 6:46 PM, pinged said:

LOL. FPP is the red headed step child in this equation. This is, first and foremost, a TPP game. FPP was added later. When looking at matches played worldwide, FPP is less then 20%.

If FPP gets removed, the game will actually improve, as some of the FPP players will switch to TPP. 

Yet the vast majority seems to enjoy being a member of the slick daddy club rather than watching someone who entertain in the game mode they play themself. TPP people tend to send out these "I would like to play/be good at FPP but for some reason I can't and therefore TPP is better" signals. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I think players can be good at both FPP and TPP, and it doesn't make you bad/good for playing one over the other.

That being said I think "bad" players tend to prefer TPP since it's a lot easier to keep track of what is going on around you, and they may have overall better success in this mode.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, pinged said:

bring viability to the game

LOL. ok man.

All FPP people are losers anyway, right?   Probably don't deserve to live, those maggots. B|

3 hours ago, MrBigglesworth said:

@pinged seriously mate - you are coming across with a severe attitude. The others guys are making reasonable points and you just throw insults. And go against your own logic - especially when it comes to assumptions.

Relax - its Friday!

I know. This dude has some serious anger issues. 

Probably can't figure out how to play FPP so just rails against us. xD

I can't play TPP to save my life and think it's arcade-y and silly, but I don't care that they are out there.  Some people are just SO narrow-minded.

Stupid subject ... it's about what you like, not what is best.

TPP - for fun, less focused on match, not "consuming" you that much in terms of attention(you can check 360 around you without any risk), more streamer friendly (more kids/teenagers than "old" guys to be fair in gaming industry ... so more chances to have viewers) and etc ... maybe i miss something

FPP - more competitive, better feeling when you finish a game with a chicken(more intense/satisfying), more skill based and im not talking about shooting (tactics, decisions, fast thinking ...everything in a better % than tpp, i repeat for those salty guys, tpp is not different ... but what you do in tpp, you need to do "faster" in fpp)

The big difference between them is the playing style ... every match in tpp is focused around 3d view. Because of this ... only fpp can propel the game in the competitive zone of esports/tournaments. This game cannot exists without fpp. You like tpp? No problem, you can play only tpp ... but never say fpp can be deleted, it's a stupidity.

Maybe someone will say ..."what? tpp can be competitive also" It is, but not in terms of tournaments, just as personal feeling and casual games.

At pro level ... to see a guy hugging a wall and waiting the other "unlucky" guy trying to reach the zone but he doesnt know he's watched. Because in tpp, you dont need to peak or move a lot to get info. So, others have less chances to know your position and react on time. Wow ... so much skill based.

Thats why fpp is a must for this game, cant exist without it. 

You say about what mode is played the most? What are you talking about ... Europe prefers FPP (50+ %) ... China is like 95-98 TPP ... NA 75% tpp - 25 % fpp ... it's not fair to say this game is played on tpp like 80% ...because only one nation unbalance those %. too much worldwide.  I dont care what China prefers ... it's a game for everyone. So those calculations are inaccurate in terms of preferred mode. It's not like ... you force other 40 nations (as exemple) to play tpp because only one is sticking with it. And between those 40 nations, maybe fpp takes the crown. (it's an example, ok?)

Much simple: Play what you want/like and thats all. TPP is ok in his way ...  FPP is good for the healty of this game.

• Thanks 1

Microsoft give away free PUBG to save the playerbase, PUBG in Xbox ain't going well because the low fps fest and bad sensitivity/control ( very hard to aim, i experienced it myself compare to PC ) https://www.windowscentral.com/playerunknowns-battlegrounds-pubg-free-play-xbox-one-weekend 

PS4 on the other hand is heaven of other game, people don't use PS4 to play PUBG, they usually play Battlefield, CoD, Exclusive single player game such as RDR2, God of war....

PUBG main land is PC and it will never change. I asked all of my friend about PS4's PUBG, they say "who ever uses PS4 for PUBG ?" 

Edited by Slamsouls

Yeah another "PUBG dying" post since its on 1st place for so long on Steam charts...

Face-You-Make-Robert-Downey-Jr.jpg.4f31cbfc6a25f9084126b93a4c296e26.jpg

• Thanks 1

lmao how this thread turned into a FPP vs TPP circlejerk

mimimi true pro gamers play fpp mimimi

can't even have a rational discussion without your ego raging

• Haha 1

Yeah, both perspectives should be kept in the game. The game is dying because people are getting tired of the devs acting money hungry and spamming crates at us as if their life depended on it, not because we have to many options to choose from.

On 11/8/2018 at 8:23 PM, Booch said:

TPP should be removed from all FPS games.  It's a ridiculous play style and should have no place in shooters of any kind. 

"Here let me see where you're hiding even though my eyes can't physically see you." 

It's fucking retarded and should be abolished across the world, across all platforms and from all FPS games.

Totally agree, would help the queues out a lot.  They'll probably keep it though because TPP is huge in China, apparently they like to look at their skins all the time.  I know the cheaters do, pretty much everyone that switches to FPP notices a dramatic drop in cheaters.

Edited by BANG_YOURE_DEAD