I cannot get a win on this game.  There is soooooooooooo much stuff folks pop out of and kill me from. 

Anyone consistently good on this map that can help me out.

I pretty much only play sanhok. If there is one map to play the edge of the circle in its this. Work the edge and make sure anytime you push in you have cleared out behind you.

From second or third circle in I usually walk the blue in while rotating around the edge. Gets you kills while knowing you have cleared the area once the circle has finished shrinking. 

Double check bushes and grass next to trees where snakes often lie. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, matthejl said:

I cannot get a win on this game.  There is soooooooooooo much stuff folks pop out of and kill me from. 

Drop bootcamp or warehouses north of it. Then clean out bootcamp. This will take many tries to get right. You'll have the first 2-4 circles 95% of the time so you can pretty much just chill and snipe.

After that, go to the furthest point away from you once you do lose circle. Straight there, as fast as you can, avoid getting into conflicts on the way and getting caught by the blue. Wait for the circle to close in on you and defend your position.

That's pretty much it.

35 minutos atrás, matthejl disse:

39 minutos atrás, matthejl disse:

Spend an hour a day at the training ground to adjust your aim.

Watch matches of other players on youtube. Play conservatively and do not expose yourself. Be patient and persistent. Connect a network cable to your console. Use a headset and a monitor to play. Buy an SSD. Every time you die, analyze the reason and where it was wrong.

• Like 2

Be a chameleon. Get a level 2 backpack, level two green helmet and crouch dead still near a rock and bushes centre of circle. Sing Koombayah.

All of the busy players will run right by you and you can shoot them in the back. Not only will you "Live long time", you get to imagine the sheers howls of anger from the people you just shot cause they did not see you. Good times.

What the other people up top said also works, but doesn't trigger the camper haters as much. :) 

• Haha 2

Playing TPP in this map is is really unfair

people hiding behind rocks and see everything but u cant see them. 

Also grass is tall so there is alot of snakes 

Try jt with squad its much better than solo

• Like 1
  • RIP 2

Sanhok is very tough, you think your in a good position and bang - your dead.

Luck plays a big part on this map. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sauud said:

Playing TPP in this map is is really unfair

Always bloody one moaning bout TPP.

If you don't like it don't play it.

• Like 5
  • RIP 1

12 hours ago, Skullaxe said:

Be a chameleon. Get a level 2 backpack, level two green helmet and crouch dead still near a rock and bushes centre of circle. Sing Koombayah.

All of the busy players will run right by you and you can shoot them in the back. Not only will you "Live long time", you get to imagine the sheers howls of anger from the people you just shot cause they did not see you. Good times.

What the other people up top said also works, but doesn't trigger the camper haters as much. :) 

This. Working the edge of the blue wall of death works well too.

bro you from EU? everyone hides.

i played in NA due to time of day and those guys go for it BALLS DEEP and just leave the nuts hanging out

4 hours ago, c0miN thRu said:

Always bloody one moaning bout TPP.

If you don't like it don't play it.

This. 

Im explaning to him how things going. Its called facts. dont feel offended

• RIP 1

Had my chances today...got in top 5 and top 3...choked shooting a couple times after good games leading to that point.  Ikk get it but it's eluding me right now.

I only play Sanhok and am ranked in the top 20 in squads and top 200 in solo. The tactics for the two are completely different so I would need to know what mode you are playing. That being said Sanhok is a high intensity map. You have to assume someone is a short distance from you at all time (even if that isnt always true its true more often than not).

In squads a lot of people work the wedge. The wedge is the triangular shape that is formed between the bluezone and the upcoming circle. A lot of people also work the edges and clear a side for their squad to hold down.

In solo a lot of people play from outside of the bluezone for the first three circles. If you are having trouble in this mode you are probably getting pinched. There is no perfect way to avoid being pinched in solo just due to its nature (especially FPP) but keep in mind that everyone in the map is cognizant of the fact that they have one life (no downs) so solo is played much more conservatively than squads.

Edited by Its Just Logic

Few things;

-Win your drop
-Move early to the first couple circles to an advantageous spot
-Try not to lay in the prone unless it's for a short time
-Keep moving and looking as if someone is already looking at you
-Play the edge for the last 3-ish circles if you don't have a good position.
-BE AGGRESSIVE WHEN YOU HEAR SOMEONE IN YOUR SPACE. Don't just hide from them. If you are in an area, take control of it .

-Abuse lucky situations (like if someone kills the guy shooting you, or you get a lucky nade. See below)

Edited by XboxVictim
  • Like 1

Just won another solo. 8 kills. The last two guys were both laying in the prone not even 20 feet from each other. As soon as you get complacent and think no one near you can see or hear you, you're dead. Keep moving, eliminate threats in your area. I can't stress those two points enough.

I have a 20% win rate on that map. I play the center of the circle in a house. It seems to work for me.

Just now, Cliq said:

I have a 20% win rate on that map. I play the center of the circle in a house. It seems to work for me.

A lot of players will tell everyone to play the edge all the time, but I disagree. I move for a center-ish location early game and then late game switch to clearing the edges. Even then, nothing is set in stone and everything will depend on the situation. Sometimes you even have to hail-mary it with a vehicle to get to that next circle.

I don't ever recommend house-sitting on Sanhok, but damn 20% is a nice ratio! I can't help but wonder what my win rate would be if I actually played solos often. Usually I just play one or two while I wait for my friends to get on.

3 minutes ago, XboxVictim said:

A lot of players will tell everyone to play the edge all the time, but I disagree. I move for a center-ish location early game and then late game switch to clearing the edges. Even then, nothing is set in stone and everything will depend on the situation. Sometimes you even have to hail-mary it with a vehicle to get to that next circle.

I don't ever recommend house-sitting on Sanhok, but damn 20% is a nice ratio! I can't help but wonder what my win rate would be if I actually played solos often. Usually I just play one or two while I wait for my friends to get on.

I normally play the edge on the original two maps, but I could never get it to work on sanhok, especially in TPP (too many campers abusing camera angles.).

Just now, Cliq said:

I normally play the edge on the original two maps, but I could never get it to work on sanhok, especially in TPP (too many campers abusing camera angles.).

I try not to play edge on Miramar or Erangel because the followup circle could be super far away. I usually keep a vehicle close by on those maps because there's too many instances where you have to run across open terrain to the next circle. Then again, everything is situational!

Sanhok is full of bush-wookies and snakes in the grass. You really have to be super alert from start to finish on that map. Conquering campers makes for great game clips though.

On 11/8/2018 at 6:24 PM, cartoon said:

bro you from EU? everyone hides.

i played in NA due to time of day and those guys go for it BALLS DEEP and just leave the nuts hanging out

PAH the amount of toilet campers I run into on NA servers is ridiculous!

On 11/9/2018 at 1:56 PM, XboxVictim said:

Do you get looted well before you go find a center location?  Or just enough to get by?