PUBG_Andymh5

Huntsmen and Marksmen [Nov 15-18] Feedback topic

Hey everyone,

This weekend, we’re bringing back war mode with the new Huntsmen and Marksmen event.

Please share your experiences with us and let us know what you think of the latest Event mode?

Please remember to provide feedback on the Huntsmen and Marksmen [Nov 15-18] event when posting and avoid commenting anything other than your personal experience.  Remember to play the event for at least one hour to provide us with accurate and detailed feedback.  

Remember to contribute constructively and be friendly and polite to each other.

Here is a link to the War mode details if you haven't already read them: 

• RIP 1

I noticed the description says 3 10 man squads on SANHOK but my first game played was Miramar.

edit: but next game I was on sanhok and @PUBG_Andymh5 killed me!!!

Also @PUBG_Andymh5 won the game and is far superior :) 

Edited by MrSoggyWaffle25
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Great fun. Thanks to PUBG. I love the chance to practice with the shottie, as I am so useless with it.

In one game we had an eternal opponent player. We kept shooting this guy, shotguns, p18c on full auto.. at one point there were at least 3 of us from one squad all shooting him while he was in the corner of a small building and then he ran off. We tried again, multiple people shooting him, including players who were getting 8-12 shotgun kills per game, so it’s not like they couldn’t hit a target. It was weird. Like a PUBG god had dropped in from the heavens or something.

You had to increase the max score to 250: 3 teams fighting with shotguns it's basically CQC everywhere and the number of kills goes up quickly.

A couple games lasted only 5 minutes.

I like this event mode. First match ten kills, though it only lasted about 5-6 mins. Could use another 50 points to win to make the matches closer to ten minutes. 

It was funny to see guys select the hills to drop and get hardly any kills. I would just drop in the middle of the guys and get 1-3 kills, get ganged up on and redrop. 

3 hours ago, stevecarsonr said:

eternal opponent player. 

Perfect term. This only happened to me on desert knights. 

10 hours ago, pajama dad said:

the framerate kinda sucks... not worth playing to me.

May the initial drop it wasn't too bad, but the more time passed, the worse it became. It was at that point I remembered why I don't do these events much. If the frame drops weren't so bad on the one x, I would have a lot more fun with these kind of events. 

11 hours ago, MrSoggyWaffle25 said:

I noticed the description says 3 10 man squads on SANHOK but my first game played was Miramar.

edit: but next game I was on sanhok and @PUBG_Andymh5 killed me!!!

Also @PUBG_Andymh5 won the game and is far superior :) 

I think all three games I played were on Miramar. Seems odd but it doesn't really matter. This war mode variant is fun!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, MrSoggyWaffle25 said:

Yes, mine also and it was awesome. The other players were on my level of incompetence.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, pajama dad said:

the framerate kinda sucks... not worth playing to me.

unplayable due to frames for me

This was the least fun I’ve ever had on PUBG. Please try more innovative, larger games. 

2 minutes ago, AK R 47 said:

This was the least fun I’ve ever had on PUBG. Please try more innovative, larger games. 

Hi, when you say larger games, do you mean a larger "war" area to play in?  Thanks!

I cant hit anything with a pump shotgun so not fun for me but great mode! I also was never able to play on Sanhok, only Mirimar.

6 minutes ago, KILLMODE KIRB said:

I cant hit anything with a pump shotgun so not fun for me but great mode! I also was never able to play on Sanhok, only Mirimar.

Hi, are you still unable to play on Sanhok?

3 minutes ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Hi, are you still unable to play on Sanhok?

I only played 2 matches and both were Mirimar. First match closed and said ended by host and I was able to play 2nd match to completion.  I will try again tonight and if not Sanhok I will confirm. Thanks!!

1 hour ago, AK R 47 said:

1 hour ago, PUBG_Andymh5 said:

Hi, when you say larger games, do you mean a larger "war" area to play in?  Thanks!

I would also say a larger area would be better. 

I think they mean a larger game in general. I believe PC had an event mode where it was crossbows only ghillie suits meds armor and throwables that you would loot in game like a real game. Same circle rules as a real game just with limited loot options

Referring more to larger, full map battle royale modes. 

Getting booted sometimes back to xbox home screen, even when inviting friends to join game and having them accept invites from inside event mode. Sometimes it will start one of us and leave the other inside the event mode lobby. Sometimes it will start us in different teams and games. I'm playing on xbox x hardwired, set on 1080p with 120hz refresh rate because it seems to run smoother, my buddies are mostly playing on the log. Love the event mode, but gets a little choppy in cqc, would like smaller squads too maybe, or the option to match smaller squads willing to take disadvantage against bigger squads.

It's a great event, exactly what I was hoping for.  Could do with a first aid kit and an adrenaline syringe as well as a 250 point limit.  The match is very short and I also suck.  

I would love to see a VSS/Smoke/Handgun event on Erangel but with a larger play zone, maybe double the size.....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

150 points is too little, matches are over far too quick

it's war mode, so gets boring very quick, would be much better to have this on the whole of the map

as per usual for event mode the frame rate is awful, especially when you get more than 1 or 2 people close to you, it drops down to almost freezing.. these event modes feel like i'm testing pubg

• Like 1