Sign in to follow this  
Big Boi

What the heck happened to this game?!

The problem with leaning is that its, like in all other games, bugged. When two people are in a leaning fight one of the players usually ends up getting hit  by a player they cant see, or they only see an edge of a helmet. Im a happy leaner, but its  not working as it should so I dont see why they bother having it.

2 hours ago, Lesja said:

The problem with leaning is that its, like in all other games, bugged. When two people are in a leaning fight one of the players usually ends up getting hit  by a player they cant see, or they only see an edge of a helmet. Im a happy leaner, but its  not working as it should so I dont see why they bother having it.

Maybe it works just fine for some people

14 hours ago, Big Boi said:

I come back from playing Red Dead, hearing them claim improvements to the game, just to find out it's lagging worse than before and for some pointless reason they added more settings options making my previous settings to be crap.  First things first, STOP MESSING WITH THE SETTINGS OPTIONS; there was nothing wrong with the previous ones.  Secondly, whatever you guys did this time around, revert it immediately.  I should not be lagging this horribly on the X1X.

Stop adding stuff to the game and FIX THE GAME!

I looked at your stats. 5 of your 7 games since u came back were 0 kills games and 1 was a 1 kill game. So in those 6 games u had 1 kill. 

Look it's not lag, it's not sensitivity, or another reason why you are dying. You simply are not that good at the game. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, RACED said:

Maybe it works just fine for some people

Its a bug all fps games has. The char holds the gun on his right side, so peeking right works, but when you peek left you show more of your body. Test it. 

3 hours ago, ONE800BEATDOWN said:

XBOX One S with SSD. Desync seems to be fixed. Played 4 matches last night and didn't get hit behind cover at all! But, Close quarter fights are back to being a laggy mess. I died twice in houses due to low frame rates. One enemy actually walked into me while I was spraying him point blank. I got several shots off in his torso before his gun went through me and somehow killed me😯

Last night I saw a guy running toward quarry so I decided to cut him off and jumped in a bush. He literally ran right to me as I unloaded an m4 into him and after I fired he melted me with an ump. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, spanker63 said:

People can't stop accidently hitting the lean on the sticks... so obviously it's pubg's fault.

I am guessing we have a generation of people who developed fat thumbs

1 hour ago, Bbrradd said:

I looked at your stats. 5 of your 7 games since u came back were 0 kills games and 1 was a 1 kill game. So in those 6 games u had 1 kill. 

Look it's not lag, it's not sensitivity, or another reason why you are dying. You simply are not that good at the game. 

pajama with some STRAIGHT SAVAGERY

24 minutes ago, Delboytrotter said:

I am guessing we have a generation of people who developed fat thumbs

bro my controller must hate me picking it up. heavy ass thumbs. 

1 minute ago, spanker63 said:

Well that sucks. Are you playing in your own region?

I only ask, because I NEVER see this stuff when I play.

Yeah NA and it is happening every single game now.  I've never had this happen more than once or twice and it was a long time ago but since the update it is nonstop. 

13 hours ago, Bbrradd said:

Dude, you're looking at someone else. I've only played the one match that I had the issues mentioned in the original post. 

And btw, none of your math adds up...5 of 7 games with 0 kills and then 1 game was a 1 kill game but out of 6 games someone had 1 kill?  There's a 2 game difference if it's 5 of 7 so you're still missing the stats for whoever you're looking at for one game if out of 6 games only 1 kill was earned.

23 hours ago, Farls-1998 said:

I’m on a One X, hard wired internet speed of 40 mb/s with a Samsung SSD and it’s running great. I suppose I’m one of the lucky ones. 

Mine runs great too, played 7-8hrs yesterday had one game with playdoh buildings at 200 meters. Other than that smooth. Matched my career high in kills in a duo's game.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Big Boi said:

Dude, you're looking at someone else. I've only played the one match that I had the issues mentioned in the original post. 

And btw, none of your math adds up...5 of 7 games with 0 kills and then 1 game was a 1 kill game but out of 6 games someone had 1 kill?  There's a 2 game difference if it's 5 of 7 so you're still missing the stats for whoever you're looking at for one game if out of 6 games only 1 kill was earned.

It's pretty odd that an Xbox account with the same name as yours, hasn't played since the exact date rdr2 came out, and played 7 matches the day before your post. Quite the coincidence huh???????? 

You helped my case with your reply. You PLAYED 1 GAME and in that short amount of time you could tell the game was broken and had to come make a post after 1 game??? 

I think anyone can tell you that one game is not a good sample size and you think the game should be revert back to its old state after 1 game when you haven't ayed in a long time? 

It is amazing that i play every night and don't experience this lag, but IN 1 GAME, you could see how broken it was? 

Go back to blackout troll

Edited by Bbrradd