Sign in to follow this  
levisW

Game stuttering

Hi, can u help me find the cause of it ?

Pc specs. I7 8700k oc at 4800

Nvidia 1080 

16 GB ram 3200 mhz

Ssd samsung evo

It stutters when i move mouse around and happens often.

All drivers are up-to-date, bios up-to-date , i have clean reinstal pubg . It started when u guys implemented the anti cheat. 

1 hour ago, levisW said:

Nvidia 1080 

16 GB ram 3200 mhz

Ssd samsung evo

All drivers are up-to-date, bios up-to-date , i have clean reinstal pubg . It started when u guys implemented the anti cheat. 

Could you submit a short video that shows what you are experiencing? 

If you have high fps and lags maybe its mouse problem.

Try to set polling rate to 125 or 250 and try it out.

On 11/30/2018 at 6:29 AM, cartercod2 said:

Try to set polling rate to 125 or 250 and try it out.

I have zowie ec-2a . Havent changed anything on it. Its plug  in and play. on default. The game performs poorly for a while. On my pc it performs  with 30 to 40% worse than before. On a i7 8700k and gtx 1080 should have no stuttering or fps drops lower than 100 but sometimes it go to 40fps especially on a high populated area its just unplayable its like playing in slow motion.

@Takarii i will try to record this for u .

I noticed the game performance varies from server . Some games run better some worse . 

@Takarii 

System Information
------------------

•       Time of this report: 12/6/2018, 12:45:45
  •              Machine name: DESKTOP-510DNIF
  •                Machine Id: {FC12EFB1-F798-4B19-B2B2-7D16720E5CE7}
  •          Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 17134) (17134.rs4_release.180410-1804)
  •                  Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
  •       System Manufacturer: System manufacturer
  •              System Model: System Product Name
  •                      BIOS: 1002 (type: UEFI)
  •                 Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz (12 CPUs), ~3.7GHz
  •                    Memory: 16384MB RAM
  •       Available OS Memory: 16320MB RAM
  •                 Page File: 5532MB used, 13603MB available
  •               Windows Dir: C:\Windows
  •           DirectX Version: DirectX 12
  •       DX Setup Parameters: Not found
  •          User DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
  •        System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
  •           DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
  •                  Miracast: Available, with HDCP
  • Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Not Supported
  •            DxDiag Version: 10.00.17134.0001 64bit Unicode

On 11/29/2018 at 11:13 AM, levisW said:

Nvidia 1080 

16 GB ram 3200 mhz

Ssd samsung evo

I'm also having the delayed movement effect.  I have an 8700K, 64 GB of RAM, and a TITAN V video card.  I was running 4K on Ultra at 144 Hz and the game was smooth as butter.  After the last PUBG update, it's terrible.  I've tried everything:  rolled back by Nvidia driver, Uninstalled Windows Update, everything.  I've even put all my in-game graphics settings on Very Low.  I get very high and stable FPS, but the "camera" movement feels like it's like .25 seconds behind...like when you use your phone camera and put it into selfie mode...there's like a slow motion delay when you move the phone.  Well, my game is now just like that.  FPS stays high, but what I see on my monitor is terrible.

Any chance someone experiencing this could watch your pagefile usage and see if that is tying into it.

It's a huge long shot though. Also just one more thing we can eliminate as an issue.

7 hours ago, Avohei said:

Any chance someone experiencing this could watch your pagefile usage and see if that is tying into it.

It's a huge long shot though. Also just one more thing we can eliminate as an issue.

Checked my Pagefile.  Played with the settings, everything from disabling it to lettings Windows control it to manually choosing a size = to my RAM (64 GB).  The terrible stutter is the same.

What's facinating though is that it is silky smooth on the Training Mode map on Live Server.  But if I play a regular game on Live (or Test) is is TERRIBLE. 

I think we can say definitively that PUBG did something in this last patch / update.  If my $10,000 rig can't run it smoothly, then something's wrong.  BTW I have over 2,000 hours, and know PCs.

6 hours ago, Zoidbergas said:

I also had the game stuttering on Windows 10 before I have discovered a tool from DDU creators: https://www.wagnardsoft.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1256 It purges your available memory. Completely solved the issue for me.

LOL I have this already.  It runs every 5 seconds.  It definitely fixed an old stutter problem I had, but this new one is different.  In fact, I thought that maybe this task was now causing a problem, so I went in and disabled it last night, rebooted, and ran PUBG again.  Crappy graphics were still there.  So I know it isn't the standby list issue.

Keep in mind, what we are experiencing now is not stutter, like where the screen skips frames.  Instead, it's that the FPS stays high, but the graphics move slow after you move the moues.  It's like everything is delayed.

Nothing on the gamer's hardware or software side could cause the Training Map to be smooth, but all the other maps to look like doodoo.

It's a PUBG issue.

Edited by Gorf_Denroh
  • RIP 1

This solves the problem on the Test Server!!!!  Sadly, it doesn't fix the Live Server though.

Edited by Gorf_Denroh

Em 09/12/2018 at 11:05, Zoidbergas disse:

I also had the game stuttering on Windows 10 before I have discovered a tool from DDU creators: https://www.wagnardsoft.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1256 It purges your available memory. Completely solved the issue for me.

You are a life saver. This program eliminated 80% of my stutters, still getting some here and there, but it definitely helped a lot